my rant on names i like...any input?

myangel167

Reaction score
just fyi, its tradition in my fam for us to have 4 names. (first, two middle (hyphenated) and a last.)

So for girls, we like: Avarie Ingrid-Renee' ______

(I originally wanted Ingrid as the first name, after my grandma who raised me, but my hubby thinks it sounds "too old" but I love it. So i'm still working on changing his mind)

Ingrid Avarie-Renee' ______

Either way, it comes down to Ingrid, Avarie, and Renee' just trying to find the right order.

And for boys...

We have: Elmer, which will pretty much be the first name. (my hubby's FAVORITE. Funny, he thinks Ingrid sounds too old, but Elmer doesn't? lol)

and then middles- Weston, Jameson, Everette, Carter, and Paul

I like Elmer Weston and Elmer Jameson the best.

For some reason, I am having trouble making a "4 name combo" with boy names. I guess I could add -Paul to those names?

I like Ingrid Avarie-Renee for a girl (although personally I think Ingrid Ava-Renee would flow a little better)

and Elmer Weston-Carter or Elmer Paul-Everette for a boy

Don't know if this swings it either way for you but Avarie Ingrid-Renee would have the initials AIR. It's not a bad thing, just thought I'd point it out. I wouldn't go for Ingrid Renee-Avarie though - the IRA is not a good association to have with your little girl lol!

I like the spelling Everett better, I think it's a little feminine with the extra e.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->