My reading from gail

MissCam

Reaction score
i had a reading from her on JAN 30TH 2012

Linking in around you, I see a lovely new path ahead here, with alot of changes, but I do feel these to be very positives changes indeed, I see youve felt or had dissapointments around conception areas, and this does seem to be a worry for you, although I am unable to go into detail around medical areas, I do sense alot of pain around your left hand side, but spirit do want to reassure you, that although painful and you may need medical attention for this at some point, it will not prevent you from having children, it may delay conception, but I am clearly seeing children ahead for you here

You have alot of love to give, and I see you as being a wonderful mother a very natural mum, and very protective

I see a :baby: May 2012 conception and I see a healthy baby boy born and all is showing well and healthy around pregnancy itself, labour and birth, I feel you will want a natural pain relief free birth, but do take some light pain relief as I feel this will help you during the later stages of labour
I see your son as a good birth weight, and has alot of hair, so do watch out for heartburn!

I then see :baby: 1 more conception, also a boy, and spirit show me June 2014, again all well around pregnancy and birth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->