My redults are in

SO far LUFS says you will not get a regular thermal shift. I had a clear shift that stayed up

just wanted to let you know that i went and got the levels of the qualititve from the doctors that did mind last month! its not wrong to know and they dont want to take the time to find it so just bug them! it was anything over 10 at my clinic! Good Luck sweetie and im so sorry!!!HUGSS

Thanks Gabby I just could not take the provera without knowing absolutly positively there are not PG hormones in my system. My body is way out of wack so I do not know what to do but just wait it out and keep temping to see what happens, I might test again in a weeks or so (who am I kidding, when I get some more tests). Just to check and because I am a POAS addict. :rofl: Thanks everyone for the well wishes and I will still be on here rooting for everyone and updating you on my crazy cycle.

ok so after my initial denial I have since decided to accept that I am not pregnant. Thank you all for the helpful suggestions. I just am sad and worried about what is wrong but will continue to temp and watch for anything.

srm0421 -- I have done a little quick research and the things I am reading are not descriptive about what happens with LUFS but everything does say that your ovary will still produce hormones as if you had O'd, therefore producing progesterone the hormone responsible for your thermal shift. If this has happened to you more than once it just may be something you may want to mention to your Doc. I am so sorry you didn't get your BFP hopefully it will come soon.

thanks for looking up information, I have never had this happen before, I had a few annovulatory cycles when i was younger but nothing since I was 19. I just am going to keep an eye on things and wait it out for a bit, i will look up information to see what you found. If you have the web page please post it here. Thanks for looking for me and thanks for your condolences for my sadness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->