My redults are in

srm0421

Mom & PG
Reaction score
But they won't give them to me over the phone. :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: now I have to drive down there and I know they will say no so why couldn't they tell me over the phone? I will post here with the bad news as soon as I get it. AHHH I am so nervous because when it says no then I have to figure out the next step. Sorry for the negativity but I have no PMA and am scared.

if it was a pregnancy test they make you go in to see doc if its :bfp: if its :bfn: they tell you over the phone. (this happened to my sis a few months ago)

hope this helps

:hug:

xxx

Good luckI hope it's good news for you

Good luck! Hopefully you're in for a surprise!!! Let us know!! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you and sending but :hug:

ok well I went in and they told me it said no but they did not do a quantitative test like I asked, they only did a qualitative test which is just yes or no but they did not know what level the labs consider positive, some labs say yes to anything over 5 which would make me feel sure of a correct negative but some labs say anything over 25 is considered a yes which my concern was very low levels or a missed MC.
I called the lab to ask and they have no idea what level they test positive at so I have to call back tonight at 6 or 7. The dr wanted to give me provera to start my period but I was scared so I said no. Am i wrong to want to know all the numbers before I accept a true negative?

I have also been looking online for answers, can a woman ovulate and not have a period and not be pregnant but I can not find anything. I know you can have a period and not ovulate but I know I did Ovulate so why no period?

From what i've read. You cannot ov without have some sort of period, however slight.

Thats what I thought I am looking for any answers I can get

If you ovulate then you will have a period , and if you have no period and miss a month and not pregnant then its prob because you did not ovulate this month
and then the doctors do give you somthing to start it again ......

Hence this could be why he has offered you this tablet to bring you periods back
:)

I know I ovulated though, i did not have blood work done to prove it but I know I did and it was my normal LP had the dip at 12 DPO like normal but no period

There is something called Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome (LUFS) which would cause you to appear to have O'd, without actually Oing. What happens is the egg prepares for ovulation and a corpus luteum even forms as if you did O, but the egg remains stuck within the follicle. If you were temping your temps would remain high even extending your normal LP to appear you are pregnant when you are not.

I hope this helps -- is your LP longer than 18 days at this point? I have only read about this syndrome in the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler (this is a very good book if you have not read it you should).

Thank you I will look that up right now. Thank you thank you thank you I will take any answers.

You are so very welcome. I hope my suggestion is so off base I hope you get that BFP, but not knowing is horrible. Hopefully you will be able to shed some light on your situation. I looked at your chart and you appear to have O'd 20 days ago -- that is crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->