My Reiki 21 day Detox

not good!!

the itching has got worse, its so bad that i have taken to use a comb as my nails are not sharp enough.

I have a rash all over my body whcih looks like a stinging nettle rash, this is really driving me crazy and i cant contact my reiki master till monday!!! :(

xx

I should point out that i have a skin condition called keratosis pilaris on my arms, its the little spots, thats not teh rash, altho it is worse right now, its the other big red things.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/arm.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/rash1.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/rash.jpg

xx

going to the docs at 10.40, the rash has spread down to my legs now and the itching is unbearable.

If this is the Reiki thats done it then i wont be going on to do level 2!!

xx

sorry babe only just seen this i wasnt on much yesterday and had a drink last night and had a wee bit too much :oops: :oops:

will phone my sisters in about 20 mins after i visit the loo :sick: :sick:

xxxxxx

i spoke to her in the end hun, shes seeing her Reiki master this afternoon so she is going to ask her if this can be linked to it in anyway.

Im convinced its coz i didnt let my emotions out, we are told that they have to and WILL come out after teh attunment, i didnt let them out emotionaly so i think this is them coming out pyshicly (sp?)

Your sister said i had a big dose of attument and that my body is going through a mass healing session, she said to give mysefl Reiki tretments, but i still cant feel it so i cant.

xx

:lol: :lol: soz my brain aint working lol ive been tryiogt ot get hold of her all morning to ask her but keep running to the toilet :oops:

hope she gets back to you soon hun
xxxxxxx

right.... the itching has died down again so i canncled the docs, instead i went round to the health shop/spa and spoke to there Reiki master, she said it sounds like the rash is linked ot my emotions, and the colours that i saw during my attunment were conected to my heart and throat.

meaning that the emotions i should have let go of i didnt and now its blocked my heart and throat chakra, so basicly, i need to talk and let them go... easier said than done!

I went to the chemist and told her all about it, she said it looked and sounded like prickly heat so i have go hayfever tabletsd to see if it helps

xx

ok....itching has gone, rash had gone and i all of a sudden feel great! (emotionaly)

I feel very peaceful, light, uplifted and happy, weird!

PLus, i have a big boost of confidence, i can really feel it

xx

How strange!

Did you let go of any emotions before the itching stopped?

i have thought of some but i havent let them go yet..

it might be the anti histmines (sp?) working tho

xx

Could be, but i doubt the anti histamines would make you feel emotionally great and peaceful lol

im getting a tingley feeling now on my head and body, hope its not the itching coming back!

I just looked up my rash again and it also looks and sounds like hives, so im not to sure which one is it/was now, hives or prickly heat.

xx

I have just found this in my Reiki book...

After attunment it takes the energy 3 days to pass through each major Chakra, there are 7 of them which is why the detox is 21 days..

Days 1 to 3

The Crown Chakra - Conection with higher self

You begin to understand yourself more.

Colour - white

Days 4 to 6

The Brow Chakra - Intuition and Knowing

spiritual or psychic side is hightened

Colour Purple

Days 7 to 9

The Throat Chakra - Expression and Communication

Release thoughts and feelings, talk

Colour - Blue

Days 10 to 12

The Heart Chakra - Ability to both give and receive love

Supressed fears, feelings, emotions will now come out so if im am going to have a emotional break down it will be on these days lol

Colour - Green or Pink

Days 13 to 15
The Solar Plexus - Personal pwer and self Esteem

Condidence, self worth, self belife etc - this will be the time where i hopefuly will start to feel good about myself.

Colour - Yellow

Days 16 to 18

The Sacral Chakra - Relationships and Creativity

repoductive systems, pleasure points and sexual energys - maybe my sex drive willl increase! lol

Colour - Orange

Days 19 to 21

The Root Chakra - Survival and Physical Energy

Strength, power, energy and expansion.

Colour - Red

So at the mo i am still on the Crown Chakra, stay tunned to see how each Chakra affects me!

xx

Day Three!

Have woken up with a lower back ache today, not sure if i slept funny or not?

will see how it goes as the day progresses

xx

Day Four!

Nothing much going on to be honest, feel fine.

Still got the lower back pain but im not sure if that has anything to do with the Reiki or not, its hard to know what i can conect it to. I cant blame everything on it lol

xx

i spoke to maggie last night and she seems to think its the only way your body can let go of all these emotions like when you said you felt as though they got stuck, well she seems to think your taking a slight rash and the back ache is connected to how your body is trying to release all they emotions withought you actually knowing in your mind if that makes any sence lol

hope you feel better soon hun
xxxxx

yeah would make sense,

Im still not 'feeling' anything, not sure if im meant to, when i do my Reiki treatment, my hands go warm but thats about it, nothing else happens.

xx

Day Five!

Rash has come back, and its all over my body this time!

lower back is killing me, i can only just about lift Coby

got the docs at 9.25 then i will be phoning my Reiki master

Im not going on to do Reiki 2 if this is all connected

xx

if this is reiki, it just shows you how powerful it can be.
The doctor will probably say its an allergic reaction.

Just read all this thread, I didnt know you were doing a diary! Its very interesting to read and I will be following it! Have you thought about speaking to someone ? a stranger, someone who you can let all your emotions out to ? This might help then you can carry on with the attunement without your body reacting with rashes ect trying to release your emotions. I hope it all goes well for you and the rash goes soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->