• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My Reiki 21 day Detox

How did you get on and howare you doing??

i was just coming to post in here :)

went to college Thursday, my teacher auto picked up on how i was feeling and took me aside, i explained everything to her and she then said that i was blocking my reiki, thats wehat the rash was, heat was building up insde me and causeing me to come out in heat rash, she told me to let go of my emotions, that i was still holding them in, so i told myself to do it then praticed reiki on a class mate, i felt the reiki right away! and everyone said how hot my hands were, then my treacher went on to say that i was the most powerful in the class, and that i have to do my reiki 2 as soon as possible, it doesnt start in college till sep, as the spril class is full, but shes squeezed me in it so i dont have to wait.

Since letting my emotions go, i have been been the bitch from hell, angry, bitter, snappy, just plain horrid! but i do have 16 years worth to get rid off, poor Jase is taking it all, yesterday i threw a pen at his head while he was driving! lol not good but i couldnt help it, its like my anger is taking over me and doing things that i wouldnt normaly do.

And the best thing is, no more rash!!! so it defo was the Reiki.

After my 21 days, all anger should be gone, so im looking forward to that.

xx

not really much to post, nothing new has happened, rash gone, still bad tempered, feeling the Reiki now when i treat someone....

will post if anything changes

xx

Ohhh Good luck layla ....

Sounds really interesting! Glad your doing well hun!
xxx

Oh wow, how interesting! I have just read this thread and think it is fascinating! I really wish you all the best with it babe and look forward to reading the rest of your diary!

I don't know anything about it, what exactly is it and what are the benefits of it and how will you be able to treat people and treat them for what? Sorry hun, but I thought reiki (sp?) was a massage LOL!!! that's how much I know!

Good luck with it hun! x

its sort of like a massage, I would place my hands on you in diffrerent postions all over your body, you would feel lots of heat coming from my hands (thats if im doing it right lol) and thats what is meant to heal you.

Reiki doesnt make something go away, its not a cure, but it can help ease pain, aches and metal stress.

xx

Ohhh so I was not so far out after all......sounds good, best of luck with it! x

still nothing realyl to report, the only thing i have noticed this week is being very tired all the time.

Cant go to college tonight as Charlie has a dance show, so i have to go and watch her instead.

xx

Today i move on to this Chakra...

Days 16 to 18

The Brow Chakra - Intuition and Knowing

spiritual or psychic side is hightened

Colour Purple

After looking at this just now i realised that i picked out a purple top to wear eailer today, spooky!

I have been on the throat Chakra for the past few days, and to be honest i had forgotten where i was in this detox untill someone reminded me last night, then i realised that for the past few days i have been shouting loads at everyone lol so makes sence i just cleared my throat.

Im looking forward to seeing what happens (if anything does) over the next 3 days, i am already spiritual and psychic so it will be interesting to see if this is hightend atall.

Not feeling as angry now, still a bit quick tempered, but im not lashing out as muich now which is good, and i have also thought about my issuses with my mum, and im actually thinking of contacting her maybe! i figure that if all my sisters and my dad can, then i should be able to aswell, also, 16 years worth of anger and hate has made me in to a bitter horrible person, i dont want to be this person anymore so i think i need to speak or see and forgive her to be able to let go of all these feelings. Then maybe i can finaly move on.

Will keep you posted!

xx

Ohhh Layla, it is starting to sound like some serious stuff now!!!

I hope you work it out what you have to do, but keep us posted on how it is all affecting you, it is obviously really having some major sort of effect on your emotions!

yeah your telling me lol

I have figured out what by holding on to my anger and hate for my mum, that gives me a reason to why im so bitter and short tempered myself...dose that make sense?

So if i didnt hold on to that, then i have no excuse for being the person i am, being as i dont want to be angry all the time anymore, i have to let go of the feelings from my mum to be able to move on, and in fact, i know now that i dont hate her atall, i hate what she did, but i dont hate her.

xx

Makes perfect sense babe!!

Wow, this could really be the making of you......it certainly seems to be giving you some answers!

OK, im in the last Three days of my detox and strange stuff is happening! lol

This is the crown Chakra in on now and its psychic/spirural side of me.

I was wondering if it would be hightend being as i already have the gift already..

Yesterday, i was at my friends house talking about her hubby, they are seperated at the mo. when i suddenly knew he was coming back and it would be that night, dont ask me how i knew, i just saw it in my head, so i told her, she said dont be silly etc etc, but this morning she text me saying he turned up on her door step at midnight asking if they could get back together!

Also today i had a feeling Helen (from here) was having a day day, it was a bit of a random thought so i dimissed it, but i have just seen her thread about her day and it fits in to what i was feeling!

The other thing is i keep getting teh feeling we are going to have a water leak, im constantly looking at teh cellings and walls to see if i can see water...nothing yet but in sure its going to happen.

Spooky!!

xx

Ohhhh layla ....

That is spooky! glad your detox is going well though!
xxx

Nothing to report today, everything is very calm, still getting nams and imiages flashing in my mind, and yesterday when i closed my eyes to sleep i got very bright pink colours swirling around me whcih was nice.

xx

All done today, detox over, My Reiki teacher last night had me and another bloke doing Reiki 2 work on certian members of the class, one girl has blocked ovariys, she had an op to unblock them 2 days ago and was in pain, so my teacher aske dme to do healing on her on a diffrent level (she showed me what to do)
Another had back problems and she told me to re balance his chraka system, i asked how and she said i will know, and i did, it was strange!

She said that i am a diffrent person now, no longer ngry and bitter with teh world, she said i hold my body better and give off good positive vibes. She also said, they lesson i went in all angry and uptight i imtimodated (sp?!) her lol

Her last words to me in fron tof the class were, 'when you do your Reiki to it will be magic!'

Kind of felt a bit silly that she said that to me in front of the whole class, dont want them thinking im fave or anything.

Anyway, i feel great, no more anger, no more bitterness, i forgive my mum and all those who have hurt me and i have let it go...
I have deicded not to contact my mum, we are living two diffrent lifes now and i dont know her, she doesnt know me, but i do forgive her, i will ask my sisters to pass that message on just so she can have peace of mind.

I will defo go on to do my Reiki 2, im told teh attunment and detox for that is more powerful, so my next diary should be fun! lol

Thanks for letting me waffle on for the past 3 weeks

xx

thank you its been great to read and understand that its not quite the mumbo jumbo i thought it might be! sounds a good thing to do, something i might look at in the future.

i completed Reiki 1 last night and got my certificate :D

Next thursday i go on to do Reiki 2!!

Which means another attument, and another 21 day detox, does anyone want me to keep another diary?

xx

Yes please Layla .. think it was great and loved reading it all!

Congratulations on your certificate too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"