My scan in 6 hours - nervous

cherrished

Reaction score
Due to bleeding again I have another scan my last one was 8 weeks & 4 days, today I'm 11 weeks I am scared & nervous, I know what to expect as had two early ones already, I'm just scared I get there and the baby has stopped growing or no heart beat any more, it's literally in 6 hours and I can't sleep :(

I thought I was scared last time but this time is even worse, just want all bleeding to stop and never happen again, fingers crossed that all is okay and there isn't a hemorrhage next to the babies sac anymore, xx

i hope your scan goes well tomorrow! try to get some sleep!
i had bleeding in my second tri my last pregnancy, and I know how scary it is. Everything turned out fine, but it is hard while you are waiting. Hang in there...

::hugs::

Thankyou both I'll update as soon as i know praying everything is okay xx

Good luck! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way xx

Just wanted to wish you luck and if it helps I have had bleeding on and off during this whole pregnancy and here I am approaching 24 weeks :hugs:

Hope it all went well and you've had some good news by now! x

Hey ladies thought I'd just update, it's brilliant news, baby is doing great was moving around loads and jumping about, tech said she can't see any bleeding at all, so hopefully the bleeding I had was the last of the SCH baby was measurinh 42mm CRL :) here is a little pic Thankyou all for all your advice and kind words xXx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 40
I have been thinking about you and I am so glad everything is ok:) thank you for letting us knowx

Awww thanks so much hun just glad the bleeding has gone and baby looks well and on target <3 xx

Great news! You can breathe a massive sign of relief! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"