• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Secret Journal - a wedding vow renewal

Thank you, I am so excited.

I think so, but then it might be a bit too casual, it is so hard to know.

I was thinking about how I am going to tell him, and I thought about making an invitation like a proper wedding invitation to give to him on the morning of our anniversary inviting him to our wedding vow renewals :haha:

Also this is the style dress I mean, I think. Although I don't like the colour nor the details on the shoulder, oh and I realise it is a bridesmaid dress but I think the general style is nice and would suit a) what we are doing and b) where we are.

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_008010813204_-1

Or this one, again not the colour

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_58607+2213167140_-1

Although the first will be more flattering cos I hate my tummy and have big breasts, so a high neckline isn't great but the high neckline on the second one isn't too bad because it has the lower bit underneath

I love the first one, can't see the 2nd one because my phone is going too slow lol! It all sounds so wonderful! I think an invite for him is a brilliant idea - you must be awesome at secrets!!

OT but yeah I've been to Blackpool lots, never Chester though :) xx

No, I am not. I am absolutely awful at them. It is already so hard :rofl:

I think Chester would be more for you two and Blackpool more for the kids, right?

Stalking......

I LOVE the first dress, I think it fits perfectly with your wedding!

Yeah I think Blackpool for kids too :) going to find some new staff today to ensure I can get the weekend off lol xx

Oh Tasha the beach is so stunning, I love it! I love the idea of giving Matt a wedding invitation too. Alternatively you could always tell him you've booked a surprise and leave it right until the last minute to tell him!

I love love love both the dresses (I actually want them for my bridesmaids dresses!) and you would look so beautiful in them. Ahh this is so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->