My shocking birth story of my impatient daughter Ava~

wow congratulations. cant imagine how scary it must have been x

Wow what a crazy birth story! congratulations honey I bet your little girl is beautiful well done! :D
XO

The whole thing took 1 hour? Wow!

Glad you are both doing well. Congratulations.

awww divine my hunny bunny i am soooooo proud of you, congrats on baby Ava :flower: so glaad u both ok now :hugs: well done precious xxxxxxxx

Wow! That is a birth story and a half! Well done you! Enjoy her xx

Wow!! What a birth story! Congratulations!!

Well ladies, here is the birth story, I am not home yet but using a computer in the hospital.

Well it was around 11:30 at night hubby and I had just finished watching a movie and I went to get up , I got this stabbing pain in my upper belly and thought ooh I sat down way to long and then as I walked 1 step again a stabbing pain right through my pelvic and into my thighs/back I wasnt entirely sure what it was just thought my body was siezed up from sitting on the couch, I went to the bathroom went pee, thought I felt alot better ( full bladder is what I was thinking now) sometimes I got weird pains if my bladder was too full and as I had a cup of tea during the movie I was pretty sure thats all it was.

I come out of the bathroom told hubby ahh I feel much better now I took a pee and BAM another sharp pain in my side and in my back , i grabbed the counter and breathed through it after about 1 min of breathing through the pain i said to hubby I need a glass of water ( i was feeling quite nauseas) he got up and was like sit down on the chair and have your water, so I sat down as I was sitting another sharp pain went through my vagina and this one brought tears to my eyes, I told him shit we better call the hospital/doctor and let him know he told me I should maybe wait for a bit and time them As the doc has suggested in my previous pregnancy!

So I decided ok fine maybe I am over reacting and went into her room and grabbed my bags to head to the hospital he said yell at hime whenever i felt a contraction, as soon as I opened her door I SCREAMED I had the most unbearable pain that I can ever remmeber I grabbed the bags and came out of the room, he came out and said what did your water break? I said NO but FUCK SAKES I HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL, he called his grandma to come and watch my 4 yro son and and she said she would be right on her way. I went into the bathroom crying my eyes out and threw up all over my bathtub the pain was so immense I felt like the contraactions were on top of each other my hubby kept saying TELL ME WHEN you feel one, im liek I FEEL ONE EVERY GODAMN MINUTE I told him to screw off and leave me alone (nice i know) by this time it was 11 50 and he said should I call an ambulance or what? I was non stop throwing up and screaming bloody murder. I told him No get Mason and lets get in the car we cant wait for your grandma to get here i cant take this anymore.

I got my shoes on and he woke our son up , we all were getting ready to head out to the car (mason was in such shock ) how I was acting I bent over to put my boot on sat back up HUGE pressure pain, hubby was messing around with babys car seat I freaked said grab the fuckin thing and lets GO stepped down 2 steps outside GUSH, there goes my waters, Hubby ran back inside to grab a garbage bag to protect the brand new car seats he was sorting that out I started throwing up even more in a snow bank beside the car, as I was throwing up I think I pushed baby down, because I had BAD BAD BAD pressure and knew this baby was coming, I screamed give me the keys im going back in and call and ambulance, he called 911 right away I went inside, laid down my blanket laid on it hubby came in just about passed out he could see the babies head he said , I was SCREAMING crying telling him to help me my son was standing htere looking at me telling me mommy its okay.

All I could do was push while hubby was rushing the ambulance to get here he couldnt even talk right poor guy, he told me not to push but all my body wanted to do was PUSH , i tried my hardest not too and it got so intense i said fuck it ambulance or not SHE HAS to come out, I pushed and pushed and pushed and baby ava was born on my kitchen floor at 12 27 february 14th screaming her head off the cord was wrapped around twice and as hubby was pulling her out the ambulance banged on my door she was on my chest the entire way to the hospital wrapped in what looked like tinfoil they had to keep oxygen on her though, i was scared shitless!.

From there on eits a bit of a blur I lost alot of blood I tore really bad I needed 19 stitches baby was in distress because hubby couldnt get the mucous out of her nose and chest. once we got to the hospital I was taken into emerge delivered placenta and cut the cord and she was taken to NICU right away to be monitored.

After all the tests were done I was taken to the NICU to see ava and she was adoing fabulous they just wanted to monitor her as she was having breathing problems so shes to stay in there until 5 pm tonight when we will both be discharged from the hospital. I am so shocked and overwhelmed I feel really sick today I am really proud I beat my induction but who would of guessed that I would of had my baby at home on my kitchen floor.

This is my last baby because of medical problems and she truly is a miraclebaby! If i had to do it all over again I would of just listened to my doc and went through with the induction as this was so overwhelming on the entire family!! Glad shes here and safe but wow!

Thank you for reading, I will post pics soon. There wasnt alot taken with the birth as we were panicking! (im upset about that)

Wow!!! I need a cup of tea after reading that!!!

So glad you are both ok and welcome to the world baby Ava xxx

oh my god!! thats crazy it happened like that, you're so brave x

Well done to you though mummy, you did amazingly well, and i hope you feel better soon x

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow hun congratulations! Wasn't expecting this lol. Glad everything is ok and well done you! Looking forward to seeing piccies :) x

OMG! wow, well done you! So glad you are both ok now, congrats :)

wow how scary, she wanted out by the sounds of it, congrats xx

wow so fast you did so well, keep us updated on how your both doing

well done

Now that's a birth story....congrats on her safe arrival as well as you being in good health.

Wow, what an experience! Congratulations. You done so well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->