My shocking birth story of my impatient daughter Ava~

Thank you hun!! I seriousely was trying to get around to writing you an email and giving you many thanks that you had wrote that blurb to me about, if I was to have a home birth, because I do have to say in reading that to my husband as a joke it really did come to reality and we put good use to your knowledge when the time came!!

I didnt not decide to have the induction because of what any one had said to me or any advice I had been given, just after careful consideration I couldnt see why an induction was neccesary , and I would like to say I wasnt offered induction completely because of fast labor, it was more because I was high risk, and I couldnt understand why I was high risk if I made it to term. I know my doctor is in a "told you so" state but no one could of predicted this, deffinitely not even me!!

Anyways it was a very traumatic experience for sure, but we made it through and everything is okay now!

Thank you so much for all your help throughout my pregnancy! I asked you a million questions right up until the end!

I wish you luck in your birth xx

I have to say that even though I wrote that what to do if she comes fast blurb I never really expected it to actually happen to you so I was quite surprised to come on here and read your birth story! It must have been scary! I'm so glad that things are finally going smoother for you now after such a crazy and rough start and I can't wait to see some more pics of your little girl. I never would have thought it has been a month already. Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->