My shocking birth story of my impatient daughter Ava~

Oh my goodness! glad u and Ava are ok. Congratulations! you would have been petrified - u poor thing X

Congratulations and well done!!!!

Wow, what a birth story. Hope you're recovering now. Congratulations on the birth of Ava. X

flipping heck ava you dont hang about do you !!!! congrats hun x

Thank you ladies! I am so sore, but so happy shes here safe and sound, also did I mention sleep deprived this baby is VERY demanding let me tell you completely different than my son! Been on my toes since she arrived!

I completely missed that you had your baby!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

She's absolutely beautiful! And I'm very pleased you two got to ride in the ambulance together.

Kinda figured it would be a good idea for you two to brush up on what to do if baby came quickly. And WOW did she ever come quickly! I certainly hope it wasn't my comments that led you to opt out of the induction though..... I would hate for you to be traumatized over something like this cause of me.

Anyways, enjoy your little girl! She's ABSOLUTELY lovely!

wow what an amazing story you must be so proud of yourself! well done

That made me cry. You must of been scared shitless ..

well done and congratulations :flower:

Looking forward to the piccies - when you get a minute :winkwink::haha:

h i hun sent u a message ....but omg im just seeing u had ur lil girl now!!! wow!! what a dramatic birth!!! = on valentines day :)

congrats + shes just gorgeous , well done :)

Thank you everyone! I just wanted to do an update!

Ava is 1 month old now I cant believe it already! Time is just flying. After the traumatic birth I had she did suffer some problems such as mucous in her chest and ears and suffered her first ear infection at 3 weeks old! That was NOT fun!

I was also taken into the hospital because I was running very very high fevers and couldnt figure out why turned out that I had a uterus infection that needed to be treated right away. They ended up sending me for a D and C which was the most painful procedure after just giving birth and being SO sore!

Now that we got all that out of the way we are doing well. I am still in shock at just how fast she came and its been a bit overwhelming as my son ALWAYS mentions we went in an ambulance, i guess that was the worst part for him!

All in all I would have to say that I don't fully regret not taking my docs advice of induction because no one knew this baby would come THIS ffast! If I was ever to have another child though, I would be induced though, due to this FAST childbirth and it really has affected me and the baby having it happen that fast and that my biggest concern!

Now baby is healthy im healthy and im still recovering! Just thought id give an update on how my story and recovery turned out!!

Xoxox

I completely missed that you had your baby!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

She's absolutely beautiful! And I'm very pleased you two got to ride in the ambulance together.

Kinda figured it would be a good idea for you two to brush up on what to do if baby came quickly. And WOW did she ever come quickly! I certainly hope it wasn't my comments that led you to opt out of the induction though..... I would hate for you to be traumatized over something like this cause of me.

Anyways, enjoy your little girl! She's ABSOLUTELY lovely!

Thank you hun!! I seriousely was trying to get around to writing you an email and giving you many thanks that you had wrote that blurb to me about, if I was to have a home birth, because I do have to say in reading that to my husband as a joke it really did come to reality and we put good use to your knowledge when the time came!!

I didnt not decide to have the induction because of what any one had said to me or any advice I had been given, just after careful consideration I couldnt see why an induction was neccesary , and I would like to say I wasnt offered induction completely because of fast labor, it was more because I was high risk, and I couldnt understand why I was high risk if I made it to term. I know my doctor is in a "told you so" state but no one could of predicted this, deffinitely not even me!!

Anyways it was a very traumatic experience for sure, but we made it through and everything is okay now!

Thank you so much for all your help throughout my pregnancy! I asked you a million questions right up until the end!

I wish you luck in your birth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->