my sister is almost 43

Tysia

Reaction score
she has five healthy living children, the last one only two years old
after the first child she had an early loss, but after that, four more healthy children...
they were trying to prevent with natural methods (they conceived the last for with natural methods always on the first try)

she is pregnant again, just told me, not really happy about it, because of problems in their marriage

i am 37, i want children, i know my husband would be an amazing father... bu i'm probably infertile right now, and most likely won't qualify for adoption, ever;

why does it all have to hurt so much

sorry, i don't even know why i wrote all this...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

life does seem unfair, but it can also be amazing and Im sure it will happen for you....why do you think you are infertile? I think you had mentioned a high FSH level....do the doctors suggest IVF? why wouldnt you be elligible for adoptions?

just try not to compare yourself to others, thats hard to have your sister there but on the flip side theres many people even worse off than you in the world so just keep focused on YOUR journey and try and keep believing it will happen for you.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: All i can do is send you hugs, i know how painful it is :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I think you and I have chatten on the TXM thread; your doctor would not have put you on it if you were infertile! It might take longer, but you are by no means out. :hugs:

I am sorry for your frustration and hope you get your BFP soon! :flower:

So sorry:hugs: I really don't have any words of wisdom so like OMM all I can do is send :hugs:

thank you, all of you, for talking to me... i just had to get it out of my chest, not be completely alone with it.... when my sister will give birth to her new baby, it'll be exactly when i'll be celebrating the first year anniversary of my son's death...

i don't know why, but i am absolutely convinced that either i'll never get pregnant, or my second child will die, so the first option is actually better...

no IVF for me for religious reasons..

thank you, all of you, for talking to me... i just had to get it out of my chest, not be completely alone with it.... when my sister will give birth to her new baby, it'll be exactly when i'll be celebrating the first year anniversary of my son's death...

i don't know why, but i am absolutely convinced that either i'll never get pregnant, or my second child will die, so the first option is actually better...

no IVF for me for religious reasons..

I pray that the tamoxifen will be enough for you to get your BFP and that you are blessed with a happy, healthy and successful 9 months of pregnancy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->