My slightly traumatic birth story....in full detail - sorry !!

Woohooo, another of your stalkers checking in! Im so please for you hun, hes an absolute stunner!

Huge congratulations to you, FOB and your little girl.

As for the name i think Joseph suits him.

xxxxx

i agree with the D names person i saw his pic and thought declan robin sounds lovely

congratulations hes adorable

yay u did it!!

he is lalalalalovely! well done huni bun :)

Aaaw, congratulations hun!

Sorry to hear you had such a rough labour and birth. I had only back pain during my labour but my baby wasn't posterior - mother nature is a curious creature! All's well that ends well and you have your beautiful boy. Enjoy him!

awww honey he is gorgeous! Sitting here blubbing :cry: you really did have it tough :hugs: But now you have a beautiful bubba boy :D Huge congratulations to you all. You done so well hun :)

Ooooh names!! I think little man looks like a Joshua :) xxx

That was me as well. I was reading at work and could hear someone coming up the stairs to the office, so had to make sure there weren't still tears in my eye!!:blush:

Hence my very late reply...I've only just got back on my PC. I get evicted by my maternity replacement when she comes in, so that I can leave her to do all the work :rofl:

Thanks for sharing your story with us, and letting us see the little man who kept us waiting...he is absolutely gorgeous!!! Well worth the wait and you were at home for about 95% of the labour, so he's a partial homebirth :happydance:

As for names...what about Daniel Robin? Alot of my favourite names have already been suggested, including Joseph.

Anyway, Lots of love and :hugs: to you, FOB, DD and your gorgeous boy

Emma xxx

welldone i like old fashioned names so not sure i'd be much help. Wilfred/wilf my fav at mo!!!

aww hun i was quite shocked when i read yr birth story !! sounds like it must have been very scary for you !!! so so glad all is well and you and bubs are doing so well !! im going to miss stalking you !!! hope you stick around !!
yr baby boy is absolutely gourgeous couldnt be more cute and clearly very very content bless him. the home birth thing is always great but no-one can predict what will happen and yr bubs clearly needed a little more help than anticipated be proud of what you achieved when they ask where he was born say half in hospital half at home !!!
so proud of you cant wait for my turn yr my inspiration x x

Thank you again for your input and kind words. I will be passing on your suggestions so keep them coming. Angelpuss - you are welcome. I got to fully dilated and pushing - he just couldn't get out bless him.

Emmi26 - thank you hun. Its amazing just how much a certain thing can change everything - once I found out there was a situation it was like - do what you have just make sure my baby is safe... FOB was told in the ambulance 'you do not leave my side until this baby is out and is safe'...it was a very emotional half hour, i can honestly say i was wondering at one point if i was going to avoid an emergency c-section so to just end up with an episiotomy was a bit of a relief really however it is a wee bit sore hehe.

If anybody has any advice on coping with episiotomies i'd love to hear, i'm struggling a little bit with mine and the numbness lol

xxx

He's beautiful congrats. You did a great job, you didn't get your homebirth but you did all that work at home and transferred when your son needed you to. You should be super proud of yourself. x

Awww he's adorable babe. Well done for holding it together through a tough labour. I hope he is settling in well at home . Xx

Thank you summerbaby. He's not doing too bad at all. He had his first poo today - i was lucky and didnt get the meconium ones - he must have passed what there was in the towel he was wrapped in at hospital :haha:, then he had a lovely runny yellow one (just thought i'd share that with you all :haha:) He's currently only taking about 2oz every 2-4 hours but thru the night he tends to want only 1oz per hour so im trying to work a way to convince him to have a little more. Daddy fed him tonight, for the first time (he's scared he'll break him!!!) and he took 2oz for him and he's now in bed so im just having a lst check on my lovely ladies and then im going to bed, see if we can get more sleep than the last 3 nights!

Sweet dreams everyone :D

xxx

Good morning :hi:

I must be a bnb addict! I was dreaming about it last night :rofl: Dreamt I came on and you had called your little man Kai. I'm obviously not psychic cos you still don't have a name lol!

Hope you are all ok and LO is settling in at home.

:hugs: xxx

congrats hun, glad he's ok :D he is beautiful xx

Thank you ladies. Kell, I have a friend with a son called Kai unfortunately lol. He is still unnamed :( but he's still bloody gawjus lol.

He has settled in well, midwife came this morning and he hasnt lost any weight, instead he is now 8lb 3oz :D

Here he is today :D

xxxxx

Attachments

• 5 days old.jpg
    5 days old.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
One of your official stalkers here! :haha: so sorry this is late, i've not been online much...Huge congratulations, He is absoloutely ADORABLE!! Names i liked for a boy was Harrison, Layton, And Harvey xx

:hi: to all my wonderful stalkers.....i mean ladies :haha:

Thank you mama2connor and dont worry, you weren't late :)

Little man has been named :happydance: :happydance:

Meet my gorgeous son, Curtis Robin whom i am so very proud of despite everything lol, who at 5days old had gained 2oz :happydance:

Thank you for any suggestions ladies, you all truly are "THE BEST" I couldn't have gotten thru half of what I did without this board and you lovely ladies :)

So big :hugs: to each and every one of you

xxxxxx

Awwww lovely name hun :) How are you now? Nearly a week already, where has the time gone?!

Welcome to the world Curtis, You finally have a name! :D :kiss: xxx

Beautiful story, well done you, traumatic but with a brilliant result! I love his name! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->