My slightly traumatic birth story....in full detail - sorry !!

Great choice of name:thumbup:

Hope that you and Curtis are both doing well :hugs:xx

hello !!!!
official stalker here !!! loving the name curtis its really cool !!
hope hes feeding well and sleeping for you ! has he got used to his big sister yet ?? im sure she makes lots of noise like mine does ! x

glad yr all well x

Awwww lovely name hun :) How are you now? Nearly a week already, where has the time gone?!

Welcome to the world Curtis, You finally have a name! :D :kiss: xxx

Thank you hun. I'm fine, still healing but fine :) Nearly 2 weeks now tho, not been on much lately, seems like im washing clothes and bottles all day haha, but he's worth it :)

xxx

Beautiful story, well done you, traumatic but with a brilliant result! I love his name! xxx

Thank you. It wasn't as planned but all safe and well and thats all that matters

xxx

Great choice of name:thumbup:

Hope that you and Curtis are both doing well :hugs:xx

We are doing fine, thank you hun

xxx

hello !!!!
official stalker here !!! loving the name curtis its really cool !!
hope hes feeding well and sleeping for you ! has he got used to his big sister yet ?? im sure she makes lots of noise like mine does ! x

glad yr all well x

Thank you hun. He's feeding good, takes an average of 4oz every 4 hours-ish, sometimes he goes longer, went from 10.30pm-5.30am night before last (wed night) but was up every 4 hours last night, but its ok, he's worth it :D He seems to be getting used to big sis smothering him :rofl: but he's a typical male and loves the attention. She does make lots of noise but he seems fine with it, whether he is asleep or not.

xxx

Thank you all for your lovely comments. We are both doing well although when i was catheterised during labour (midwife had decided i neede to pee but there was nothing but she wouldn't listen to me) I got a water infection, this wasnt noticed until Curtis was 9 days old because i was taken pain killers for my stitches. Have had a 3 day course of antibiotics and will be getting checked on Monday to ake sure it gone, other than that all's well...health visitor will be weighing Curtis again on Monday, he's changed so much in such a short time, i reckon he'll be at lest 8lb 10oz but will report in the baby forum and let you know :D

:hugs: xxx

:hi: Hi mumof1+1!!! :wave:

I'm a very poor O.S.L :blush:....... I haven't been able to find you anywhere!! Glad to hear things are going ok and Curtis is putting on weight nicely! I still haven't found another poor woman to stalk, so looks like you're stuck with me for a while :rofl:

Take care for now hun xxxxxx

:hi: Hi mumof1+1!!! :wave:

I'm a very poor O.S.L :blush:....... I haven't been able to find you anywhere!! Glad to hear things are going ok and Curtis is putting on weight nicely! I still haven't found another poor woman to stalk, so looks like you're stuck with me for a while :rofl:

Take care for now hun xxxxxx

:hi: I dont mind being stuck with you at all hun, i've missed you - we ought to swap email addy's lol.

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.

I haven't been about much, dont seem to find time beyond feeding, sterilising bottles and washing (either in the sink or the washing machine!!!!)

Well, Curtis was weighed again at 15 days old which was on 6th Sept and he weighed in at 9lb 5.5oz :happydance: I had been a little concerned coz he was only taking 3oz every 3-4 hours but he's doing great. He was also 56cm :shock: I think he's going to be tall like his daddy :haha:

He's currently taking 4-5oz every 3-4 hours and occasionally sleeps all nigh. When he goes early he gets up at 1 then between 5 and 7, he had a feed at 10 and went to bed tonight so i'll be shocked if he gets up before 6 but who knows...

He's ever such a good little boy, i totally love him to bits.

Here's a pic from the weekend for you, just to see the changes hehe (i know my O.S.L will love these :D)

:hugs: to you all

xxx

Attachments

• p'bro van.jpg
    p'bro van.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2
  • p'bro seat.jpg
    p'bro seat.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1
He's gorgoeus hun...love the combat pants!!!

Glad to hear that he's putting on weight and sleeping well for you :happydance:

Take care :hugs::hugs:xxx

Yay!! Hi!!! :wave:

It's so nice to hear from you and to hear that Curtis is doing really well (loving the photo's!!) Sounds like he is going to be tall and he is gaining weight nicely :happydance:

I couldn't find another woman to stalk so I was tempted to stalk myself.... I only have 23 days left :shock: and going by the growth scans, she is going to be 9lb + at birth (not sure if I'm looking forward to that or not!!!)

I'll pm you my email addy later on today and you can email me if you get a chance!

Take care for now :hugs: xxxxxxx

I couldn't find another woman to stalk so I was tempted to stalk myself.... I only have 23 days left :shock: and going by the growth scans, she is going to be 9lb + at birth (not sure if I'm looking forward to that or not!!!)

I'll admit now that I am already secretly stalking you :blush:

I'll admit now that I am already secretly stalking you :blush:

:rofl:!! I feel privileged! (I'll try and keep you updated as much as possible!) xxx

Well, i was going to just email going_crazy as she is still my O.S.L :rofl: but decided to tell you all:)

Curtis was weighed again on Tuesday at 4weeks and 3 days old, he weighed in at 10lb 12oz bless him. He's doing really well, still only taking between 2 and 5oz at a time, tends to go less time through the day say taking a 2oz top up every 2 hours if he stays awake but sometimes, if he sleeps he takes 4 or 5oz. He always seems to have a good last feed before bed, takes nearly 2 hours to get to sleep and then stays asleep til the early hours :)

He's such a good boy, won't say little coz he sure isn't that now haha

Have put you all a recent pic up, this was tonights smile :D

The smiley ones are a wee bit blurry coz he doesn't sit still lol

Enjoy

xxx

Attachments

• me2u boy.jpg
    me2u boy.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 5wk smile.jpg
    5wk smile.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
  • another smile.jpg
    another smile.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for the update...the pictures are gorgeous hun. He looks really happy!!

Glad that he is being a good boy for you and putting some (!) weight on.

Take care :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->