my son doesnt like his daddy lol!!!

helen1234

Reaction score
is it me or does anyone else get this.
my baby is making me out to be a liar lol he's playing me off against his daddy already.

my tummy moves and you can see and feel him moving and kicking around inside from the outside, but....
when i say to my oh quick get over here put youe hand here and feel this.

the little monkey hides and goes to sleep.

me: quick feel this.
oh : ye ok.
me: he'll do it again in a min.
oh: ye ok.
me: no honest you woont believe how hard he kicks.
oh: (after 10 mins) my arm aches now me think you imagine things Helen.
me: no honest he does it loads lol
oh: ye whatever.

anyone else get this i sooooo want him to perform, like a performing seal but in a good way :rofl::rofl:

Has he felt baby at all yet? mines only started kicking and luckily its when we were fully focused on bump playing with the doppler so Oh felt 5 kicks 2. Said it feels like hard flicks on his hand lol. xxx

It took me WEEKS to get my LO to play ball. I think I was about 22 weeks when my OH got a really good kick!

I have the same!!!! OH has felt LO kick but he stops when OH puts his hand on my bump.

That is soooo my life, not just with DH but with EVERYONE! Sprout is shy :)

My LO does exactly the same although, when I first started feeling movements, it was only when I ws sitting next to OH on the sofa and he ws talking that LO would kick!

I'm desperate for my OH to feel LO's movements! It's such a lovely feeling isn't it :cloud9:

Has he felt baby at all yet? mines only started kicking and luckily its when we were fully focused on bump playing with the doppler so Oh felt 5 kicks 2. Said it feels like hard flicks on his hand lol. xxx

no and its not for the want either lol. i've got a shy baby lol i can see big lumpy bumps coming out of my tummy.
but when daddy puts his hands there he runs away lol.
i'm wondering if they're too cold or something.
x

Princess won't kick for daddy either. But she is most active during the day, while I'm at work. Hopefully he'll get to feel her soon.

Same here. Although she gets active when he gets home from work, the sound of his deep booming voice and all that, I assume.

This doesnt happen with my hubby but it does happen with my older son. I call him over and as soon as he touches my belly, my LO stops bouncing around. He thinks the baby hates him! ha.

Same here. Although she gets active when he gets home from work, the sound of his deep booming voice and all that, I assume.

i know what you man my oh shouts into my tummy, "georgie georgie can you hear me georgie" in a gruff toned voice.
the poor child thinks his daddy is a ogre lol
we keep calling him george and my oh has now decided he don't like the name george as it reminds him of an old man who used to pee himself in the pub lol.

My Lo does the same thing Helen, Oh has only felt him move a couple of times and everytime I see the belly bumps moving I tell him to watch and I think LO goes back to sleep. Frustrating!

I feel my bubs move all the time, but as soon as you put your hand there, he stops and goes all still.
We figured hes hand shy.

it has happened in my case as well....seems its common....may be LO loves to tease OH

It normally happens with Matt, he's felt Pip kick a couple of times, but most of the time, Pip decides to take a nap when his Daddy comes near him! Try eating something really sugary, I find the sugar rush makes Pip extra active

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->