My son has sixth sense...lol

MummytoLouie

Reaction score
So I am about 6 weeks pregnant - early days!!

Had a few complications and going for a scan again next thursday to check everything is ok.

But this morning my son says to me - mummy your belly looks big... i think you have a baby inside and I want to give it a cuddle (my son is 4)...

He knows nothing about anything - we haven't said anything in front of him..

Spooky!!!

Awwww. Thats hilarious. My five year old son did the same thing to me around that same time. Mind u we hadn't said anything to him about it yet. He goes " mommy I want a baby sister" jus randomly out the blue lol. He said my mother (who passed away) asked him if he wanted a baby brother or sister lol

That is sooo cute!

My DD is 2 years and 6 months and she came up to me this afternoon saying "boetie" which means brother. It gave me goose bumps, because we never said that word yet and when we talk about a baby it doesn't seem like she understand really. I hope it's a sign that our beans are doing good. :)

My LO was the same with my last pregnancy, which unfortunately ended in a MMC. We had finally told him about 2 weeks before the MMC (even though he already seemed to "know"). When we found out we had lost it, we decided that the next time he talked about the baby, we would just inform him that baby wasn't to be. He never asked about it/talked about it again! I was spooked!
He hasn't mentioned anything yet this time, but we've been really careful not to say anything in front of him.

My son did something kinda spooky before we found out we were expecting this time around. He came up to me about a week before our positive hpt and started drumming his wee little fingers on my belly and said "mommy!! A baby!!" I freaked when he was right!

Wow, those are some perceptive kids. My daughter (age 4) has been asking for a little sister for so long that I don't put much stock in the things she says. However, I foolishly assumed she would not recognize a pregnancy test for what it was, and left my test where she could see it. She asked me, "Did you pee on that thing to see if you were pregnant?" Looks like she knew exactly what it was after all.

Yesterday my 4 year old asked me if I was growing a baby �� We haven't told anyone or even talk about it in front of our girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->