My son?

proudparent88

Reaction score
So I have two boys ages 2 and 4 and now know I am expecting my third boy! I am so excited words can not even describe it! My concern is my 4 year old he is devastated about the fact that the baby is a boy and not a girl to the point of crying and saying I don't want another brother what do I do I am lost at how to get him excited. I try to get him to interact and he did before but now he wants nothing to do with it. Please help me I want him to be excited and accept what I am having!

Awwww. Maybe you can take him out to buy a fun little stuffed animal for baby, or buy him a gift from baby, and keep telling him how much baby loves him.

DS1 was 4 when DS3 came along. He had wanted a sister but as my due date got closer and he felt the baby kicking and we read and watched kids things about new babies, looked at pictures of him as a baby and were enthusiastic about how he could teach the baby all about his favourite things, he became more and more excited. We have since had DS4 as well and DS1 is now 7, and absolutely dotes on his newest brother. Although he still wants a sister

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->