My Story- Insight?

Runnergal83

Reaction score
Hello. I'm sorry this is a bit wordy but I'm looking for some insight and support.

On our second try we conceived. On CD 27 ( I usually have 31 day cycles) I had very light red bleeding for a day with minor cramping, followed by a few days of brown discharge and strange brown pieces. I never got af so I figured this was implantation. I stated testing but got bfn so I waited a few days and got 5 bfps 11 days after the spotting.

I started getting symptoms- breast tenderness, bloating and fatigue. 5 days after the bfp I was out of the country on vacation and I started getting a good amount of brown discharge and cramping that hurt, but was not as painful as af.

I had one day of morning sickness. My symptoms continued and the discharge stopped so I figured I was okay since I never had red blood. 2 weeks after that my symptoms vanished, except for a small baby bump.

I went for my appointment at 9 weeks and my uterus was enlarged. At my scan my uterus was empty and hcg levels at 2. It was if I was never pregnant.

I thought if it was chemical it would have happened earlier and been AF-like bleeding. I have to wait for my period, which I haven't had in 2 months. His is devastating and confusing- how is my uterus empty but still swollen and without bleeding?

Thanks.

bloat..

i would get a second opinion though...it sounds strange..

im sorry for this....it sounds very stressful

(hug)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back