**my story please take a look**

bluebear831

Reaction score
hi, 1st of i would like to say my so sorry for all your losses,,,im amy,,, i've been married almost 3 years and been ttc for 3 years, i have pcos which im taking Metformin for, in sept of last year i had Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling,, when doing that they saw that i had s2 endometriosis which they lasered,,,in march of this year i had a mc i was 12weeks,was bleeding alot for 2week post mc, but everything was fine from then on,,but AF still not said hello yet,?? im still waiting for O,,, i went to my dr last week to talk about this and she said i have 2 wait for 6 months!!!,, before they will do anything,,,i really dont know what to do, do i wait and just HOPE for AF,,, or what??? my husband and i are still ttc,, i just feel soo upset by this all,, please help if you can xx:dust::dust:

Hello and so sorry for your loss. Doctors arent very good at helping in the UK from what Ive seen! You can go and ask for a blood test to check your hcg level is decreasing, you wont get af until that is down. I have read a thread on a prescription that can be given to make af come but cant find it now, it may be worth searching for or asking doctor about?
Sorry I am not much help, but I hope you get the answers you need soon.xx

Hello and so sorry for your loss. Doctors arent very good at helping in the UK from what Ive seen! You can go and ask for a blood test to check your hcg level is decreasing, you wont get af until that is down. I have read a thread on a prescription that can be given to make af come but cant find it now, it may be worth searching for or asking doctor about?
Sorry I am not much help, but I hope you get the answers you need soon.xx

thank you soo much hun xx

Hiya

So sorry for your loss.
Can't help you out I'm afraid but FX you get AF or a BFP soon xxx

Docs in the uk are pretty rubbish most of the time! I event went to a private consultant who was lovely!
Just a thought, not sure if it is okay to take if you are on meds for pcos but have you thought about agnus castus?
After a major major stress I was def suffering with annovulation for 3 months, doc wouldn't listen but I knew I was right!
Took AC and it settled my hormones really well.
Its been almost 6 weeks since my loss and I have def not O altho have some slight possibly AF bleeding.
Go see another doctor, thats what i do til I find one that will listen!!!!:hugs::hugs:

Docs in the uk are pretty rubbish most of the time! I event went to a private consultant who was lovely!
Just a thought, not sure if it is okay to take if you are on meds for pcos but have you thought about agnus castus?
After a major major stress I was def suffering with annovulation for 3 months, doc wouldn't listen but I knew I was right!
Took AC and it settled my hormones really well.
Its been almost 6 weeks since my loss and I have def not O altho have some slight possibly AF bleeding.
Go see another doctor, thats what i do til I find one that will listen!!!!:hugs::hugs:

ty hun,,agnus castus? thats vitex?? yes i've been on it for 3weeks now xx

Yes Vitex, god they call things so many different things! Can take a while to get you up and running again so to speak. I have accupuncture too, some people believe in it some people don't but my lady is fab and she has also become a true friend, have you thought about trying it?
Blimey my bodies all over the place, but I am having private testing done, consultant is pretty sure I have APS and high prolactin (the things I begged my doc to check before we ttc!!!!) Silly woman, I don't go and see her anymore, have found a male gp who will run some tests for me to save some money!
You keep going girl! It will happen and I am sure you will get back on track.
:hugs:

sorry can't help hun but just to give you hope, I've just ovulated at 12 weeks post loss at 16+3, the wait is horrid, hoping you get something one way or another soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->