My Story with Adoption

You are so strong!! I can't imagine what that must've been like for you to go through that, I am so sorry about what happened...I went through something similar with a stranger, and remember having to discuss what we would do if I was pregnant (I ended up not getting pregnant from it). I remeber thinking the very same thing (that is I was, I wanted to keep it, even though I knew I would be allowed to in my house...). :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Something beautiful came out of an ugly situation, you gave birth to a beautiful baby and helped a dream come true for another family! :hugs::hugs:

My niece is adopted and we are crazy about her, it is an open adoption, we are so very thankful to her mother for entrusting my brother and his wife to raise her.

I found your story very sad :cry::cry: it was like you were forced to do this, you must think of her every day.
Your an amazing strong young women and you have given a couple the ultimate gift:hugs::hugs::hugs:

That must have been very painful... especially in your concience. It hard to give your child up to another person... whew... i can't imagine myself doing that... I'm sorry for you.

Thank you for having the courage to share your story. It was heartbreaking to read, but at the same time inspiring and courageous. I am unsure as to whether or not she knows of her adoption, but I am sure she is loved and cared for regardless. :hugs:

That must have taken a LOT of courage and you must have grown so much at just 14. I'm so thankful for anyone who has the courage to give a baby up for adoption. I have always wanted to adopt, and I hopefully will still get the chance to!

:hugs: That must have been very difficult. x

You are so amazing. I feel so sad for 14-year-old you and what you went through. You must be a really strong person. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->