My Story with Adoption

:hugs::hugs: Thank you for sharing your story.

Aww hunny.There are ways to let her know you care I know it was closed but lot's of people went on to regret this and there are places you can write letters and leave details now.If she decides in time she wants to find you at least you have tried.

I am having a battle to find my real father.The details are out there i know but it's where to start.

I can't imagine how you feel some days.It must be hard but don't beat yourself up you did what you thought was for the best and i'm sure your new little girl will be extra loved and extra spoilt xxx

Your story brought tears to my eyes. I can't imagine how difficult that must have been for you to give up your child :hugs: You are so brave.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us :flower: I hope that one day Hayleigh will come looking for you and get to know her mum and her little sister (and whatever other siblings she may have in the future :kiss:) x

I just cried for you. I can't imagine how hard it must have been :hugs:

:hugs: That must have been so hard for you. I know is different circumstances, but I can totally relate to having to give birth and being really devastated rather than excited :cry:

I know its hard, but you made a couple so very happy x x

Your such a strong person and like people have said you should be so proud of yourself! And congrats to the little one on the way bet your so excited!
xx

That must have been so hard for you, thanks for you story.

Your story made me cry reading it so I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you to go through. Your sound like an amazing, strong person :hug:

Complete admiration for you, I know half of how your feeling as my first son was taken from me at birth and thats a deep raw kind of pain, I got him back to me after 3 weeks so I dont know how you have managed to live with those feelings,I knew I couldnt, I hope you have support from somewhere.

Best of luck with your second baby, I think it may trigger lots of emotions for you relating to Hayleigh but I have a feeling that you are going to treasure every minute with your new little princess

:hugs::hugs:

Aww hun such a brave and selfless thing to do. :hugs: Know and trust that your daughter is in very good hands. I hope the two of you get to reunite at some point. :hugs:

Your story made me sob :(
You are such a brave person and u did a wonderful thing! Hopefully Hayleigh will get so see what an amazing woman her birth mummy is :) xxx :hugs:

you are such a strong woman, even when you were at such a young age :hugs:

You are so very strong. i can't even begin to imagine the heartache. I almost had tears reading your story. You're such a brave person! :hugs: x

If Hayleigh wants to find you she will.....closed adoption or not. Technology is so abundant these days that these things take a little time and research but can be done. I have heard of countless stories of people being reunited through FACEBOOK....of all places. My guess would be that if she wants to find you she'll probably start looking when she's married and wanting or has children of her own (this seems to be the common time). Until then, know that you did an awesome thing for her!!!!

What a wonderful lady you are. I'm SO pleased to hear that all these years later you don't sound bitter and angry. What an awful situation, I'm so so sorry you weren't offerend a more open adoption! Perhaps you could contact the agency now and let them know you'd be interested to open things up a bit. They know exactly how to contact her adoptive family.

Congratulations to you and your upcoming birth!
Sincerely,
Courtney
hopeful adoptive parent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back