my story

mrsp2010

Reaction score
im new here but have looked on the site for advice a few times
im at my wits end basically
i had a mc in november actually i was bleeding 2 weeks after my af(which must have actually been implant) took tests and confirmed i was pregnant
i bled for a week docs told me to keep testing and not to worry as it could be fine
so week before christmas i bled for a day and went to a&e were mc was confirmed my hcg was at 48, 3 days later at 31
so in actual fact the bleed that i thought was mc was actually my first af after mc(confusing i know but basically i had mc when i had found out i was pregant so i had gone roughly 5 weeks thinkin i had a beautiful baba but actually my little one had left me) i had been very worried as every digital test i had done kept sayin 1-2 weeks with no pregress again docs said a positive is a positive dont worry about it im so angry with them for not doin my bloods sooner then at least i would have known what had happened and i could have dealt with it better
so 18th dec i had a bleed which lasted a day
12th january another day bleed a bit of blood but mostly pink which i took could have been implant but bfn so must have been an af
so since then im now cd27 no sign of af and no clear bfp
i have done cheap internet tests, frer, and tesco and i think there are faints but it could be my mind playing tricks
for roughly a week iv been gettin feelings of sickness, tiredness, my breasts are sore, but the main thing is my nipples are so so sore,which is something iv never experienced before so its drivin me mad the signs are there just no clear answer, im too scared to do another digital test i cantbare the thought of another negative
so basically im exhausted with it all my body is messin me about and im so fed up
so thats my story

hi mrsp,

sorry for your loss.

i had a recent mc myself, Oct 10 and just joined this site myself.

i say test again in a week if you still have these symptoms..

good luck!

:hugs: :friends:

hello mrsp,
so sorry for your loss. i agree maybe test and see what happens.
sorry for your loss too ababyforhubby...
i mc in nov 2010 and i know it is a terrible feeling.

lots of baby dust to you!!

That is hard knowing that. Honestly, I think My baby was already dead when I got my BFP. Its not an easy thing to think of, or deal with for that fact. I'm very sorry. But our bodies are mysterious things! Hopefully you get your BFP soon!

Like the other girls said, test in a few days to see. OR you can get a blood test done.

Im so sorry. I would wait a whole week if you can. then test. i know its frustrating will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->