my stress levels are really high!!!!

mintypeas

mother of 3 babies!!!
Reaction score
well ladies this isnt really baby related but i dont know who else to talk to!!
my 13 yr old daughter is being bullied to the point she cant go to school,anyway yesterday i had a load of kids at my door to entice my daughter to go outside so some girl could beat her up!! well i went mental and told them i would call the police. well next thing i know the girl who wants to beat up my daughter is banging on my door wanting my girl!!! i could not believe the balls of this and the lack of respect!!! i really went mental at her and it took my son to calm me down!! my daughter spoke to the girl while i stood behind her and then i slamed the door in her face!!
i cant get over how these kids have no respect this is my home and now every time door goes im ready for another row!! we have been through so much in our family lately and my daughter has got so much to deal with that i wonder if having another child will hurt my family. im so upset by all this and im sorry for the long rant but had to get it out of me x sylvia x

I'd call the police any way. thats harrasment and this bully needs to be dealt with! That is dispicable!

i cant believe that they came to my home!! there was about 20 of them out there. im ringing their school on monday as they were all in uniforms so they still represent their school im so disgusted.
as for the police funny enough im very friendly with them due to my old job so i think i will ring them on monday see hat they say. bless my daughter i dont know what to do for her x sylvia x

OMG - don't know how you kept your calm with them - I would have a camera ready incase they come back - you really don't need this stress - I would demand to speak to the parents and see about a restraining order against her - the sad thing is your daughter's experience of school could be ruined - for all the action you try and take they are still there - are there any other good schools in the area?

I'm so incensed - bullying is indefensable - no wonder you need to rant!!!

hx

thankyou honey the sad part is i was bullied at school so i totally know how she feels!! im going to talk to some of the parents because i have had enough of this she is distraught and has exams next week. i feel totally useless in this situation x sylv x

Minty, that is horrifying! Kids can be so mean. You aren't useless. You stuck up for her while they were all there. And it sounds like you are going to take action. I agree with all of your decisions, call the police, the school and the parents. If your child did something like that, I'm sure you would want to know. No respectable parent would want their child doing something like that. Oh, I'm just so sorry on top of everything else, you all are dealing with this too! xoxo

thankyou honey. this is so hard to go through with her she has gone into a shell. all this is to do with rumours and her so called best friend. the rumour being that my 13 yr old slept with her boyfriend!!!! wtf is that about she is 13!!!! a kid and would not be that stupid!! as a mother hearing that it devestated me. i have no idea how to deal with this apart from getting hold of this girl myself!!! dont worry i wont but thats how i feel x sylv x

I want to ring her neck too! I was also the victim of bullying, though not quite to this extent. I was about a year younger than your daughter. It did a number on my self esteem. I did actually change schools and it was the best thing I ever did. I became the "popular" girl at the new school and ended up with a lot of friends. When I got into grad school, I realized I was having some fears about being the odd girl out with my classmates. Mind you, we were all in our 30's! It was my old trauma coming back to haunt me. Luckily I was training to be a therapist and part of our schooling was to have our own therapy. I worked through those issues and feel very confident now. You may want to entertain some counseling for your daughter at some point. She should realize that she is a wonderful, beautiful, smart young woman who is just as good as anyone else. xoxo Amanda

thankyou amanda i will tell her what you said. we have just discussed about moving schools and she was ok about it. bullying is so destructive and it affects all the family. my husband is worried how this is affecting me too because of problems im having but she is my baby and i wont tolerate this.
thankyou so much for your kind words x sylv x

You are most welcome. I can tell you are a wonderful mom. Your daughter has a great advocate and role model in you. Please keep us posted. xoxo ~ A

of course i will let you know what happens with this and hopefully on monday i will sorted out alot of it. thankyou so much you have made me feel stronger and that im doing my best to protect my baby x sylv x

Hiya hun I really feel for you, whilst not going through exactly the same thing, my 9 year old is having issues with a girl at school, she used to be best mates with this girl from 6 weeks old they knew each other and we were friends with her parents too. Well the other girl told her mom she wanted to play with other children and its descended into chaos since then. Even to the extent of her mother going upto the school because Laura hit her finger with the tip of a steel drum stick and she accused Laura of bullying I mean WTF !

Its got to an extent where we dont ask her if she has had a good day we ask whats happened today its that regular, now the girls mom is pregnant and she has been taunting Laura with this (cause I was close to the girls mom when i had my MC).

We have talked about moving schools and like your daughter Laura isnt bothered. We dealt with it by facing it head on we went to the school and seriously complained and I must admit its slightly improved but when its your kids its heartbreaking cus all you wanna do is smack the kids head in !!! I probably wont be popular for saying that but this girl is damaging my child !

I really agree with the other girls about getting the police involved in your case, i was bullied at senior school and it wasnt nice - I was bullied by the girls in the year above because we were popular with the boys in their year !!

I hope she manages to get it sorted sounds like shes a special little girl to have such a fab mom xxxx

thankyou so much i feel like im the only mum going through this!! im so sorry your daughter is going through this and then being taunted about the girls mother being pregnant that is pure evil!! i totally know what you mean about everyday asking what happened its heartwrenching see her go through this. going to ring their school on monday and the police to see what they can do as she is now suffering really bad. i cancelled her facebook as she was getting comments on there and she wont go near her laptop now. as for that incident with them turning up at my home i cant get over that im shocked,disgusted and so angry!! how i didnt hit someone i dont know espicially when some 13 yr old boy told me to shut the f... up!!! x sylv x
p.s your daughter im sure is very proud of her special mummy xxx

don't really have any advice but didn't want to read and run. You're an awesome mom. Sending lots of positive thoughts to you and your daughter. xxx

Bullying has gotten so out of control these days, I would defintly try and see if you can get a restraining order against them then if they show up at your door again off to jail it is ! I hope you get things worked out i probly woulda hit the girl myself !

thankyou ladies it took all my strenght not to hit her and i didnt even swear!!!
bullying is out of control totally agree and i cant believe the lack of respect they have the problem is that these days all authority has been taken away from teachers,police and parents so they think they are untouchable.x sylvia x

well this is getting worse.now they want to try and get to her again on monday so they will turn up on my doorstep again. what do i do? i have never felt so useless x sylvia x

Call the police!!! This is harassment and illegal. This children need to be disciplined! Oh, how awful for you and your daughter.

omg.

Sylv, you should defo call the police if they come round on Monday. Without question. The school needs to be given names and they need to act on this, you can also threaten the school with going to the local paper if they play this down - i say that cos ive heard stories of school not acknowledging these situations as they are scared of bad press, im sure they will cooperate, but if they dont, tell them that you are so concerned about their lack of intervention you will speak to the paper as a threat, or ofsted:

https://www.bullying.co.uk/index.php/parents/complaint-letters/

When you speak to this girl, keep your cool, i think i would try and make her feel childish for behaving this way, telling her shes nearly a grown up and this is childish behaviour and shes better than this. This girl is probably angry herself and having her own problems - shes a child whos lashing out

you can get advice from:

Helpline 0845 22 55 787

im in shock of how this has escalated over her friend saying my daughter slept with her boyfriend this is a girl who stayed at m y home all the time and was going on holiday iwth us. she got this other girl involved and what i can find out this girl thinks she is the schools hard nut . i will get this sorted and make sure the parents are made aware of their daughters behaviour and how it is affecting my family. my daughter is now very ill keeps being sick and has been self harming herself so this will stop now! i was bullied for too many years to let my child go through the same thing. the whole of her year has turned against her its all unbelieveable! i have no sympathy for bullies no matter what my family has been through enough lately and my daughters health is at risk this is breaking my heart x sylv x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->