My SW weightloss journey. Losing the pounds & now expecting #2!

Jess812

Jacob & Connor <3
Reaction score
Hello, :wave: welcome to my little thread for my weightloss... I started slimming world 7 weeks ago, in the need to lose alot of weight!! (BMI calc says i need to lose 137lb to be in the borderline of healthy BMI weight)

I want to lose this weight because:
:- I dont want to be fat anymore!! (i have since i was in junior school!)
:- I want to be healthier & happier!
:- I want to be able to run around an play with my son & future children.
:- I want to be able to shop in 'normal' clothes stores. Not the 'fat' shops.
:- I NEED to loose the weight to help with my knee surgeries(damaged from a car accident)

Heres my mini story why i joined Slimming World:
Well basically I nearly had gastric bypass surgery! I need to lose the weight as stated above. I need to so i can have my knee/ligament surgery again as the weight is a big problem with recovering/been as successful as it would be. My surgeon refereed me to have it done, I was upset but understood it was for the best.
I was just over half way through my pre-op diet (2week diet to shrink liver) when i thought things through properly. I really wanted to SW as never have and i was scared for having such major surgery at the age of 22.
Ive done plenty other diets but they 'never worked' But im really going to try! So i cancelled my operation an joined my local SW group! (I did lose weight from that week but dont remember what it was, something like 7-9lb)

Joined slimming world on 27th September 2011
GOALS (updated when achieved):
half a stone. DONE
get into the next stone bracket. DONE
1 stone. DONE
Loose the weight of my son (16lb) DONE
1.5 stone. DONE
2 stone. DONE
Fit in 1 size down DONE
Have a month of losses DONE
Get slimmer of the week. DONE
loose 10lb in Feb (lost 9.5lb). DONE
club 10 (lost 10% body weight) DONE
2 dress sizes down. DONE
2.5 stone. DONE
Loose 8lb in March (lost 11lb). DONE
Get slimmer of the month. DONE
Loose 24lb in 12 weeks. (26June - 11Sept) DONE
3 stone. DONE
3 dress sizes down DONE
3.5 stone. DONE
Loose 50lb DONE
Be the weight I was when I got married (2008) DONE
4 stone. DONE
Be the weight I was before my accident (2007) DONE
Fit into the dress i bought for my birthday (sept). DONE
Club 20. (lost 20% body weight) DONE
4.5 stone award by Halloween DONE
Drop 4 dress sizes (going to be a while) DONE
5 stone. DONE
Get slimmer of the week (January)DONE
Get slimmer of the month (January) DONE
Fit in size 14 top DONE

6 stone award
6.5 stone award
Club 30. (lose 30% body weight)
Loose 100lb

PICTURES
first pic is from before i even thought about slimming world vs about 1-2months doing SW.
https://imageshack.us/a/img687/2472/30818810150929573610386.jpg

This pic is about the month before i joined SW vs -1 stone at halloween, https://imageshack.us/a/img805/505/pizapcom13378938484381.jpg

latest one i made while ago:
https://imageshack.us/a/img411/8031/start35stonelossa.jpg

You're doing awesome, you look great! Congratulations on losing so much so far, that's wonderful!

You're doing awesome, you look great! Congratulations on losing so much so far, that's wonderful!

thank you!! i never thought id be able to do it myself but shows if you want to do it that bad then you can x

Having a reason why is half the battle, so well done for writing down a list. If the reasons to lose weight outweigh the reasons not to, then you have a winning formula. :)

Having a reason why is half the battle, so well done for writing down a list. If the reasons to lose weight outweigh the reasons not to, then you have a winning formula. :)

oh yes i have a big list why i need to loose weight. An none for why not to lol. So no matter what i need an will loose it :)

Weighing tonight, -4.5lb! :)

Thank you :) not to stick to plan for another loss next week! x

why thank you :) still long way to go yet.. tuesday hoping a good result !

well im at 5st 5lb loss.. this week been bad, find out tues how bad! lol

Still amazing! Don't be too hard on yourself, your dedicated enough to get right back on track xx

Thank you. once xmas/new year out the way il be back on track :)
willnever get as big as i did before. x

UPDATE
this is minus 5st 4.5lb :D (1yr 2months)
385184_10152376946950386_1910944917_n.jpg

You look amazing! You've done so well, what an inspiration!! :D

OMG!!! You look soooo amazing now!! Really well done....yayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

thank you all so much!!

Just saying to mummies who feel cant loose 'baby weight' you sure can with will power, its hard but outcome is amazing! :)

UPDATE:

Well since posting on here im still the same weight.
I had one of my operations i mentioned in my first post on one of my knees. I gained about 10lb back but are 3lb off my 5 & half stone award which was the lowest i achieved before surgery in March'13.
Im up and about again which took about 3 months to get on my feet. Still painful & cant walk far but im managing :D

Weigh in is tonight, hoping for a loss since ive been good all week, infact been back on track for over 3 weeks and feeling great!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->