My sweep worked! waters gone at 38+6!

Hi, sorry I didn't update. Baby Poppy Louise Joan Williams was born in the early hours of Friday 13th November only a few hours after her great grandma passed away:(
She was born by emergency cesarean section after a failed induction and weighed 6lb 10 oz.
Bruised and battered emotionality and physically. Still in hospital so will update properly when we get home. Thank you for all your well wishes and comments xx

Hi, sorry I didn't update. Baby Poppy Louise Joan Williams was born in the early hours of Friday 13th November only a few hours after her great grandma passed away:(
She was born by emergency cesarean section after a failed induction and weighed 6lb 10 oz.
Bruised and battered emotionality and physically. Still in hospital so will update properly when we get home. Thank you for all your well wishes and comments xx

Congratulations on baby poppy. Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hope you make a recovery soon xx

Congratulations on your girl and sorry to hear about your grandmother..very symbolic, birth and death..
Sorry that you had a dif labour that ended in c section. But most
Important she is here and you will recover soon as well and be able to enjoy your precious girl.
Please post some photos and birth story when you can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"