My test @ 11dpo - Tweakers please!

C

charlie_lael

Can someone please tweak this and tell me if it's pink? :flower: Thank you.

Attachments

• DSC00410.jpg
    DSC00410.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC00414.jpg
    DSC00414.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 135
Thanks. I see it a little bit in rl, but I see it more only on the edges, so I'm kind of worried that it's just a lame test. :(

Does someone know how to tweak tests?

:happydance: Thanks! :) I'm excited, but I'm not going to get my hopes up too high on cloud nine until I get a big fat line. :)

I see the line on the first one as well. FX'd it gets darker for you.

Thanks. I see it a little bit in rl, but I see it more only on the edges, so I'm kind of worried that it's just a lame test. :(

Does someone know how to tweak tests?

Mine yesterday was more on the edges also! I'm going to test again tomorrow morning!! Hope this is the beginning of your BFP! When are you testing again?

I honestly can't tell yet. I see it faintly on the first picture but can't see it on the 2nd picture. Did the line come up within the time limit and before you opened the test? If so then I'd say positive. :) If you opened the test and the line showed darker then I'm not sure yet. I always have a line come up if I open a FRER test.

Your chart looks fantastic! I'd retest this evening!

I think I'm going to hold out to test until Monday if AF doesn't show. :shrug:

I took the test and then went downstairs for something and when I came back up I thought I saw something so I took it apart. :shrug:

I can't decide if I should take a test in the morning again or if I should wait until Monday. :wacko:

:haha: Ok. I'll test again tomorrow if my temps rise or stay the same or something. Lol.

Post my HPT? I posted my first one today in this thread if that's what you mean. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->