My test @ 11dpo - Tweakers please!

So.. I keep going back to the trash can to look at the test. :blush: (I know, I know) And this is what it looks like now. :) Do you ladies think it might just be an evap? :/ Does it look pinker or darker now?

Attachments

• DSC00420.jpg
    DSC00420.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC00418.jpg
    DSC00418.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 50
looks promising!! It looks pink in the first pic and does look darker now that it's dry. Do you have dollar store tests where you live? I find they give me a better line earlier than frer but don't get dark as quickly.

also I don't know how you're waiting! If I think I have a line I poas until I get an answer. Good luck when you test again!

There's a dollar store nearby, but my hubby would think I was nuts if I went and bought more. :haha:

lol yeah he probably would. mine thinks I'm nuts, I went when he was at work today and bought 7 more :blush: I won't tell him how many unless he asks.

It's darker then before! Yay!! That's how mine looked after a while too! I hope this is the start of our BFPs!!

i see something in the second pics you posted
and... :o
your chart is fantastic my dear!

I'm going to try and wait to test until tomorrow morning, but I'm wanting to test again tonight. Lol. Ugh!

I tested. I posted the evening hpt in a different thread.

Can someone tweak my first test? I know you see a line but I'm worried that it's just an evap since my evening test was negative. :( thank you. :)

Here you go hun

Attachments

• DSC00410.jpg
    DSC00410.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00414.jpg
    DSC00414.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 16
Thank you. :) hmm.. They don't really look positive, do they?

I see a line on the first test. Did it have color? Hoping it isn't the indent! What thread did you post your test this evening in? Can you post here too? :)

I'll post a link to the thread. The evening test was negative..

I think they are looking good!!! keep testing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->