My test @ 11dpo - Tweakers please!

Sorry it took so long. I got hungry. Lol. Here's the link to my thread about my evening test. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/796903-evening-test-definitely-need-tweekers.html

So my temperature has increased to 98.7 today. :) I'm out of tests though and will have to wait until Tuesday to get some more tests.

I can't wait to see your test results in a couple of days :happydance: what's DH saying about it or are you keeping it quiet for now? Xxxx

I'm just keeping quiet for now, lol. Though I'm sure he suspects. I've been acting kinda weird. Lol.

hope you dont mind.. DH is teaching me photoshop :)

Attachments

• DSC00410tweak.jpg
    DSC00410tweak.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00414twaek.jpg
    DSC00414twaek.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 14
So I took a test this evening at 13dpo and it was bfn... I guess I'll wait until tomorrow morning and try again if my temp rises.. If it drops then I guess I'll just be waiting for AF to show. :dohh: Night ladies.

The girls are right, ur chart looks amazing! I know everyone is different but when I get my AF i get a gradual drop and for to be basically climbing, at 13dpo even after a small dip, is a very good sign. Good luck!

Well ladies... My temp has taken a pretty big dip this morning. It dropped to 98.1. I'm pretty sure AF will show her ugly face today. I'll test just to be sure, but I'm pretty sure that I'm out. :(

:hugs: hunny -- there is always next month!

Keep us posted about your test!! Im going to keep all crossables crossed... just in case :)

So the test was BFN. I have another horrible evap from last nights test. It's completely pink. I'll be posting pictures of it soon.

Yeah. The edges are darker than the middle, but it's completely pink. I've posted pics of it here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...should-never-look-test-after-ten-minutes.html

Did you take the test strip out before the 10 minutes? I *always* get a line if I take the test strip out of the case. Some look convincing. But if you take the strip out of its case, it voids the test.

I AF stays away for you! Your chart was looking so good. Any chance something interferred with today's temp to make it drop?

Naw. I took it at the right time. I even took it twice 'cus I was sad it was so low. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->