My tick list before we start TTC

B

baby.love

Ok i thought i would start getting things in order whilst WTT.... I have things that i want to do before we start TTC,

1, Lose the baby weight from having Sienna
2, Pay off some small debts(ie:catalogues/credit card)
3, Get my son settled into full time school as he starts september :shock:
4, Keep working positively towards the full diagnosis for my sons autism

I am sure there will be more things that i want/have to do before i feel we are ready and in the right position to start TTC #4..

Do any of you girls have goals/aims before you feel you want to achieve before you start TTC? :flower:

A list is a great idea! I have something similar sloshing about in my mind, but I think it will do me good to get it down on paper (well, if not on paper then online LOL)

1. Lose some weight. I suffer with joint hypermobility and have knee problems since hurting them playing volleyball in high school, and the extra weight I am carrying isn't helping matters.

2. Get my cycles back to normal after coming off my BCP last week :yipee:

3. Pay off some little debts - nothing major, but they're niggling me.

4. Wait until Alyssa self-weans; she's almost 14 months old and still BF, so hoping she'll wean herself off the breast before I fall pregnant again.

Great thread!
:flower:

A list is a great idea! I have something similar sloshing about in my mind, but I think it will do me good to get it down on paper (well, if not on paper then online LOL)

1. Lose some weight. I suffer with joint hypermobility and have knee problems since hurting them playing volleyball in high school, and the extra weight I am carrying isn't helping matters.

2. Get my cycles back to normal after coming off my BCP last week :yipee:

3. Pay off some little debts - nothing major, but they're niggling me.

4. Wait until Alyssa self-weans; she's almost 14 months old and still BF, so hoping she'll wean herself off the breast before I fall pregnant again.

Great thread!
:flower:

Fab list hun, I came off BCP last week too but we are just going to be careful until the time is right... Its great knowing my body is free to get back to normal.. I am tracking my cycles now too so i know where i am iykwim x

Heres my list =]

1. Loose the rest of the weight and learn to maintain it!
2. Move out of my mothers spare room!
3. Get a 5 door car
4. Save a bit of money for big purchases

Hoping to do it all within the next 6-8 months but we'll see!

Thought I may as well join in cos I just love making a good list!

- Lose 70lb... 65lb to go :(
- Pay off my debt... not much, but enough to annoy me
- Move into a new place
- Throw Cerazette down the toilet, lol.

LOL wanna-b-mummy - sounds like my list! :D
We can all do it!
x

wanna-b-mummy we all have the best incentives in the world i agree, i just hope i have the willpower to match :lol:

Hello!
My list is:

1. Lose the extra 2 stone I'm carrying (well...I'd be happy with 1! lol!!)
2. Cut way back on my caffeine intake...soooo hard!
3. Submit my thesis (September)

I'll be moving back to Canada, too but happy for that to happen while preggers, I'm just too impatient!!!
x

wanna-b-mummy we all have the best incentives in the world i agree, i just hope i have the willpower to match :lol:

Oh definitely, I hope so too. I think we do though, everyone has that will power deep down. If we want it badly, we can get it! Even if I have to employ some cheerleaders to turn up on everyone's doorsteps to cheer us all on! :happydance::happydance:

Oooh I like the sound of that! Cheerleaders to encourage us all! The BnB Squad! :happydance:

x

hmm...i think there are a couple things I want to do before....

1. Get cycles back on track after coming of BC

2. Pay off that darn credit card (shouldn't be too hard)

3. Cut down on the caffeine :cry:

4. QUIT SMOKING :dance: (i haven't had a big incentive...until now)

5. Last but not least I want to accumulate things to help TTC, i'm looking at getting the clearblue easy fertility monitor, softcups, preseed, vitamins and herbs. I'm looking at pulling out all the stops since we will only be TTC in the months September, October, and November.

YAY! It didn't seem like that much until I wrote it down.

My list :)

1) Graduate in May 2011
2) Pay off credit card debt
3) Lose 36lbs
4) Stop taking BCP and start taking pre-natal vitamins/folic acid etc etc
5) Get married (!)
6) Complete teacher training and probationary year (as I doubt they'd appreciate me being newly qualified and being like "see yous all in 9 months, I'm off to have a baby!), although the good holidays could work well with babies :)

Omg what a long list... It seems so far away when it's written down, but one thing at a time, keep the motivation up!

fab thread leah! i agree with the cheering us all on :yipee: this is the list i've been working on for a while, and how i've been getting on - i made a similar sort of list back in august last year :D

1. Lose some weight - 2 stone gone now :yipee: since xmas - would like another 1.5-2stone by the wedding :D
2. Get married! happening in september! not long now :happydance:
3. Get OH's new website up and running - doing good and should be live come next month :D
4. Move - still waiting on some work answer before we can :dohh: - since way before xmas i might add, but it's getting closer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->