My toddler is "seeing..."

aj11

Mama to Ari :)
Reaction score
I have a two year old and she has always been a joy. Last week we were leaving our house (we live on a secluded dirt road in the middle of nowhere) and as we pulled onto the dirt road Ari started saying "That's a big truck, Mama. That is a BIG truck." Well, there was no truck to be seen. I asked "What truck?" and she replied "The BIG truck!" About 2 miles up the road I turned a corner, and there was a huge county truck grating the road. She said "The BIG truck!!!"

Later that day, we were once again driving towards town with her and on our road she started talking about a "waterfall." she was saying "Look at the waterfall, Mama. Ooooohh, the waterfall!" I was totally confused by this, and my mom and I were saying maybe she was seeing a reflection or something. When we got on the main road, we passed a big garden where they had just put up a new irrigation pole, and it was spraying water. Once again, from the back of the car she started saying "Waterfall!!!!!!"

My husband and I started talking about it and trying to remember other experiences...Like her talking to herself in the hallway, but insisting she was talking to "The Giant." To this day if you ask her to show you where the Giant stays she will take you to the hallway.

It makes me a little nervous, but my husband says his mom had "intuition." We're just going to see where it goes, and be supportive. :)

Anyone else have similar stories?

They do come out with some freaky things dont they. William comes out with names he couldnt have known we had to track down and found out those names actually did live here. At the moment its dusty the dog lives here and visits now and again, there is a story of a ghost dog been seen here and he has mentioned Captain, which would be a past resident of this house to.

I remember one night I was awake, couldnt sleep and he woke up beside me sat up in the bed and started asking who that boy was by the window. I didnt look as I felt something was there before he woke up, i heard some noise like someone was standing there. Next morning he woke and was looking over by the window looking spooked. He named the person it was. later found out that that person lived upstairs here ! well over 100 years ago. He tells me to he lived upstairs. Though one other night he wouldnt go to bed and said there was a ghost in the room and was staring at the other end of the room. freaky! he dosnt even know what a ghost is .

My 17yr old son use to know when his gram was home & not working in the middle of the week when he was barely 2. There were other little things too, he outgrew it all by age 3 & that was it. It was very interesting though & you should write these things down to tell her when she is way older. My son found it fascinating & I couldn't remember half the things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->