My toilet is pregnant (again)

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
Well once again I've managed to drop an ic in the toilet! The last time I did this I actually was pregnant (chemical pregnancy) and had peed on the test before dropping it, so I assumed the bfp was because I actually had some hcg in my urine.

This time, however, I didn't even go to the bathroom so the test was in pure (or not so pure) toilet water. So, congrats to my toilet!

20190506_165316.jpg

I’m sorry, I love this post :rofl: however, I’m sorry for your loss and hope you get your BFP! :dust:

Wow that’s impressive, if not a bit concerning for ICs! Very sorry about your chemical pregnancy xx

Awww congrats to your toilet!!! Happy and healthy 9 flushes to her. :drunk:

I just have to say...my husband is trying to take me off of his insurance bc my new job (and excellent benefits)cover me! They were requesting/requiring a statement of when my current insurance began covering me. I brought it up, screenshot it and printed it. Next thing I know, hubs is bringing it to me asking me to print again because the tab bar at the top says “My toilet is pregnant!” :rofl:

I just have to say...my husband is trying to take me off of his insurance bc my new job (and excellent benefits)cover me! They were requesting/requiring a statement of when my current insurance began covering me. I brought it up, screenshot it and printed it. Next thing I know, hubs is bringing it to me asking me to print again because the tab bar at the top says “My toilet is pregnant!” :rofl:
Okay that kind of made my day! I'm so sorry to cause the extra trouble but thanks for the laugh. You girls are the best!

That is just so strange, what the heck is in that toilet water!?!?
Im sorry for your loss hun. I hope this is your month, cause obviously your toilet has no problem getting bfps:rofl:

This is the best post ever seen!!!!

Congratulations!!! Cant wait to see a little baby toilet running around!!....wow did I really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->