My TRIA Review & Diary - Permanent Laser Hair Removal System

hey hun
Hows it going? still working well?
x

Bought the TRIA myself about 1 month ago. Used it on the medium setting on armpits and after just 2 treatments 90% of the hair of my left armpit is gone. The hair on the right armpit is not responding so well as only 30% seemed to have been destroyed... but there's still another 6 treatments to go, so I would say all in all the results so far are very good. Have also treated my lower legs where the hair was much finer and after just 2 treatments I would say that there's been about a 15% hair reduction on both legs, which again is pretty good. Will update you after completing another couple of treatments. :happydance:
Anybody using the TRIA: please post your experience as I am curious to see how it's working for others.

Wow well done ...

I got a refund after 4 months of no difference and because at that time there was no recent replies (I missed Tillys question) I thought I'd move it.

I thought I started noticing a difference but a few more treatments (1 every 2 weeks) and allowing the hair to grow more to compare I realised it was purely hope. The device was far too much for me not to request a full refund.

Like everything it works for some not for others ...I had read very good reviews on this on a DIY American beauty forum.

Hi everyone,

I have bought a TRIA to try laser hair removal on my bikini line and armpits. I am keeping abeauty blog to track my progress. I am a new member to this forum so cannot post my blog website, but please contact me if you want more details. I am hoping I will be hair free within the next 6 months (fingers crossed).

thanks, Clare

Hey clareymx5, how are you getting on with the Tria? Have you noticed any difference yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->