My TTC Bit

:hugs:

Hopefully things will be cleared up by Tuesday night :wink:

Doubt it but fingers crossed thats my rest day in the middle :lol: otherwise think I'll be dirty ing up the hotel whites :oops: :lol:

Aww Tootsie, try and enjoy Tuesday night :hugs:

Yer, stick a towel under your bum :rofl:

:hugs: Enjoy your night away babe! x

Try to change the title but to no avail :roll:

Due on this weekend but had a good christmas and new year mainly BDing :lol: So fingers crossed maybe this month eh!!!!

I'll let you know if AF is a witch :D

u changed title on wrong page hun ;)

fingers crossed for you!! xx

Yes thanks sorry for the delay in confirming :lol:

Well Af came on saturday. i had my hopes up for this month, should have known :evil:

well will be off tonight/tomorrow so better luck this month eh!

Well another month, and anothe AF :evil:

Right honest question here, we have been trying now since about September tbf. We havent actually done the bunny rabbit style yet, just as an when we feel like it.

What would be your advice, should we start going at it like bunnie, Go see the doctor, or check out infertility. :?:

:oops: :oops: :oops: my OH hadnt had a sexual partner for 2 years before we met and i fell straight away (first time :oops: ) i wasnt really into the whole 'sex' thing i think i was just shy tbh. When trying with Colby well when i say trying we werent really cos i was still on the pill but the week when we were talking about trying for another we only done it about 3 times but it was too late anyway as i was already pregnant :lol: but before we had discussed it we were only doing it maybe once a week if that :oops:

is it best to maybe try leaving it a few days to let the sperm build up (well what ive read anyway)

hope you get your BFP very soon hun, sprry im not much help here :oops:

good luck
xxxxxx

With my first two i fell so easily.

I was with another guy at the time, and tbh it was so easy. i cme off the pill and within a month i was pregnant on both occasions.

I have now been off the pill for over a year and still nothing. he is worried he is infertile as he has a massive inadiquacy complex as it is, and every month i say nope not this month, he is disheartened.

I'm just at a loss as to what to do.

Oh poor G :(

We sort of know how you feel .. both of you.

How long are your cycles? Are they regular? That will be the first questions :wink:

Regular was 28 days down to 27 atm.

Smack bang 5 days long and start heavy and go to light, (normal)

And thank you btw

Might be worth you figuring out when your ovulating now.

Ok me I'm 28 days for a 28 day cycle the typical time for ovulating is day 14 I charted & found out I am actually day 13.

OPKS is another option although I am more for charting tbh - Really easy. If you want to I will send you some OPKs :wink:

Wobbles said:
Might be worth you figuring out when your ovulating now.

Ok me I'm 28 days for a 28 day cycle the typical time for ovulating is day 14 I charted & found out I am actually day 13.

OPKS is another option although I am more for charting tbh - Really easy. If you want to I will send you some OPKs :wink:

Right i dont get any of this charting stuff can you please tell me what i would have to do. I know you have to take temp every day and stuff, but other than that its all looking like too much hastle :oops: Sorry to anyone i offend.

I will give it a go. I just need help and reminding :lol:

And whats an OPK :?: :oops:

LOL I will be about on MSN properly this evening if your about? I'll give you the details to my chart so I can show you have easy it is.

You need a .2 thermometer! I will link you to one to buy.

OPKs are like PG tests - only its positive when your ovulating! :D

All you need to do is stick a thermometer in your mouth - record the temp input it onto your charting page! I'm quite sure you can do that :wink: OPK all you have to do is pee on it :lol:

Oh and get G on zinc supplements!

:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back