• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My TTC Bit

:lol: well when you put it like that :lol: I'll await your PM, Thank you Wobbs for this.

And i'll be on MSN later am stuck with Gary in work at the moment. Bloody place :lol:

Its funny you calling me Wobs :lol:

I've to go shop & tidy my house then diner then I have bits to do on PC so will be about! :D

Wobbles said:
Its funny you calling me Wobs :lol:

I've to go shop & tidy my house then diner then I have bits to do on PC so will be about! :D

I can always call you by other names but there not nice :lol:

Joke :D

Thanks again 'll MSN ya later then :p

:help: Right so i got to start again now :roll:

Still trying to conceive been nearly a year now. :cry:

Going to start the charting again when AF comes next week, although we have been BD'ing lots latley :blush: even though were not BD'ing if you get me. :rofl: were just having fun.
Right going to do the opk's too as i still have them :dohh: Have got a little book and pen now to keep next to my bed, incase i need to ask something/ write something down like my temperature results :lol:

Gary's going to go to his doctors soon too, although he hates the guy :roll: just to get himself tested, we have been talking about this for ages now, and i know he's already feeling Inadequate so i'm sure this will not make him feel any better :cry: main reason we have been putting it off to.

Would you guys maybe consider the fertility tests at home?

:D Little more discreet at first?

We spotted a few in the chemist but tbh i dont know how reliable they are :? If anyonme has tried them before and wishes to offer advice i'll more than happily listen. Figured going to the docs was at least reliable.

Thanks Tam just seen this. we figured we'd get the headaches out of the way before we go into the infertility bit, always something getting in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"