My TTC date has been pushed back - rant!

holly81

Reaction score
So much for TTC May/June this year....looks like it's going to be same time 2010 now. :cry:

It does seem like the sensible option and gives us one year to be totally selfish and enjoy our "freedom" as OH puts it, but since my m/c I'm just aching to be pregnant again. I miss my bump :cry: and I'm finding it really hard to be rational about it all :cry:

I don't know what to do for the best or what OH actually wants, as waiting is his idea but I get the impression he would do/agree to just about anything right now to make me feel better!! But I don't want to get pregnant again until it's what he 100% wants too, you know what I mean? And if I'm honest I'm quite old-fashioned and would quite like to get the wedding out the way before bubba comes along in an ideal world... Wow, I reeeeeally don't know what I want to do, do I!!

Sorry I'm confused, sad, emotional and ranting. Bad day - could finally be :witch: on the way I guess!
Rant over now!

Aw honey, I'm so sorry. It's hard enough when TTC date gets pushed back, but I can't imagine how you feel after m/c. Lots of hugs for you & know that you aren't alone! Katie x

:hugs:

Poor you. Its frustrating when the 'sensible' option differs from the way you feel.

I hope time goes quickly for you

Maybe you could make a list of all the things you and OH could do with the extra year of 'freedom' and that might help things to go a little bit more quickly.

xxx

hunni i am sorry your date has been pushed back.
Is there a way you could both come half way like maybe xmas?
i am sending you big :hug:

One thing it would be easier to plan your wedding without a baby so you can concentrate on that instead :hugs: My OH and i got engaged, moved in together and had a baby in a year. So although i do sometimes think that i'd like to have had a year together and gone travelling...obv i wouldnt take that now i've got my girly.

Sending :hug:to you hun. Rant all you need hun.:hugs:

hey... we are both in the same boat... i had a m/c and miss my bump too and OH dosnt not want to try again n everytime the ttc date get near it getts extented it make me think he dosnt wqant to at all and just cant say it... we are also planning on getting married next year so thats another one of his reason to wait... i'd like to wait as well but then again ive always since i was little wanted one of my children at my wedding to be part of it i just dont know what to do... it feels like u can never talk to them aboout it.... im here if you every wanna talk seems like it have alike OH"s

Poor thing - I know it seems so horrible now but maybe you need this extra time to get over your miscarriage, solidfy your relationship and not get pregnant on the rebound from the trauma you have been through. Plan some fab times with your OH, have an amazing wedding and when the time is right that LO will come your way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->