My Turn. I Need Baby Dust!

Plenty of :dust: for you!!!

It's great that you caught it, even if it was a bit unexpected :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Loads of extra baby dust for you.

Re the early OV I think your body has heard your threats for assisted conception and you've SCARED it into co-operation - you go girl!

Hey Dach, what do you mean by monitor? I'm curious as to what this tool is that tells you you're entering your fertile period with peak on Monday!!!

Any plans to continue BD'ing until Monday?

Hey Dach, what do you mean by monitor? I'm curious as to what this tool is that tells you you're entering your fertile period with peak on Monday!!!

Sorry, I should've explained. It's an Ovacue monitor and it reads the enzymes and salts in your saliva. I have read nothing but good things about it, so I broke down and bought it. This is my first cycle using it and it is very easy. Kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

I will continue the BD every other day, probably until I see the monitor tell me higher fertility and then it will be everyday, lol.

Ovacue.com if you are interested.

Sorry, I should've explained. It's an Ovacue monitor and it reads the enzymes and salts in your saliva. I have read nothing but good things about it, so I broke down and bought it. This is my first cycle using it and it is very easy. Kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

I will continue the BD every other day, probably until I see the monitor tell me higher fertility and then it will be everyday, lol.

COOL! Will look into it if I don't get my BFP this month.
And your plan sounds foolproof, :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oooh I LOVE a gadget, will check it out...:thumbup:

COOL! Will look into it if I don't get my BFP this month.
And your plan sounds foolproof, :dust: :dust: :dust:

Congrats on your weight loss! I just noticed your ticker, lol. Diet and exercise? :happydance:

Essentially cutting out fried foods, chocolate, junk food and eating healthy, exercise, and nursing for 12 months ;-)
So close to pre-pregnancy weight only to gain some (not all!) back as soon as I get my BFP!!! :rofl:
How is BD'ing going?? Did your EWCM keep up? Mine was gone after 48 hours, so I may have misread it... Changed it to "sticky CM" on my FF chart... OPKs were not as dark or darker than control line!

Essentially cutting out fried foods, chocolate, junk food and eating healthy, exercise, and nursing for 12 months ;-)
So close to pre-pregnancy weight only to gain some (not all!) back as soon as I get my BFP!!! :rofl:
How is BD'ing going?? Did your EWCM keep up? Mine was gone after 48 hours, so I may have misread it... Changed it to "sticky CM" on my FF chart... OPKs were not as dark or darker than control line!

I would eat all of my food out of a deep fryer if I could, lol.:happydance:

Tonight is another BD night and the OPK looks as if it will be a total surge tomorrow; still early, but not as bad. :happydance:

I avoid the CM part of FF for the most part, I played with it a little this cycle, but I find that it just confuses everything.

Phew, glad I'm not the only one who has a hard time with the CM monitoring! I didn't do it for my first pregnancy, didn't even use OPKs, only BBT. :dohh: Here I am using CM, OPKs and BBT now...

:happydance: on the darker OPKs!!!

Phew, glad I'm not the only one who has a hard time with the CM monitoring! I didn't do it for my first pregnancy, didn't even use OPKs, only BBT. :dohh: Here I am using CM, OPKs and BBT now...

:happydance: on the darker OPKs!!!

I got my DD on the pill, lol. And I was tipsy. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"