My Twins 12 Week Scan

Littlemo

Mummy of 3
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am so confused on these NUB tests, Anyone like a guess at my Twins NUBS as i am lost and don't understand it myself...
:happydance:
Here's is my little Twins at 12 week's x x

Attachments

• Twin 1.jpg
    Twin 1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Twin 2.jpg
    Twin 2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 48
I don't know much about it either but I just wanted to say the twins look absolutely adorable!! :)

i have to agree with kateT, one looks like a girl and one looks like a boy :D xx

Thanks Ladies can't wait too find out for sure will be happy whichever but will be nice to know x x

hey hun i dunno bout the second pic but the first one is deffo a boy xx

Congratulations!!! I'm guessing 2 boys!!! xx

i think one of each, congrats and how exciting xxxxxxx

Thanks for the replys ladoes xxx my husband is thinking two girls but I can't decide between thinking its two boys or one of each.........time will tell can't wait :) xx

I don't know how to tell - just wanted to say congrats and great pics! xx

ive found you lol
the scan pics are beutiful i still cant believe you are having twins.
as for guessing im no good but my first reaction was boy and girl, it would be great to have one of each xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nothing educated about my guess, just got the feeling of two boys.

Congratulations! I have no ideas on nub guessing but I'm really pleased for you to be having twins. Everyone keeps teasing me about twins because I've gained 8 lbs and have bloat like I have never known - how early did you find out?

I'm going to agree with your hubby and say 2 girls. Congrats on your twins!

Thank you very much for all the lovely comments and guess ladies xxxx. Littledreams I got my BFP at 3 weeks 4 days I've been really lucky no morning sickness just a big fat coldsore and very very tried ........x x x x

bubs no2 looks like it has a wee extra bit to me :blush: im saying a girl and a boy xx

I've been really lucky no morning sickness just a big fat coldsore and very very tried ........x x x x

Urgh! I have had the worst coldsore of my life for 2 weeks! I have a really strong multiple gene and OH is convinced there will be two!

I think 2 boys, what great scan pics!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->