• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My TWW experience/advice

clevesque

Reaction score
Hey all.

Back in December, my husband and I decided to start trying. We had sex every other day around suspected ovulation, and me being a healthy 23-year-old, I was sure we nailed it on the first try.

I legitimately had EVERY pregnancy symptom in the book. Even the ones, I couldn't psych myself into believing. I had montgomery tubercles suddenly show up on my nipples, I had implantation bleeding 10DPO. I never spotted before. My lower back ached horribly. I had right ovary pain for days. I was so so sure I was pregnant regardless of negative HPTs. I thought my sense of smell was incredibly heightened, my urine was BRIGHT yellow.. and on top of that my period was late. I have had a 30 day cycle without fail since I was 13. I was so sure I even got a blood test taken after I was 4 days late. Negative, still not convinced.

At 14 days late, my period finally came. I was so confused and devastated. After that horrible month of high hopes, I decided to let it come naturally. I still make sure we have sex during ovulation but that's IT.

It is so easy to psych and stress yourself out. I used to be a believer that stress couldn't make your period late but, boy was I wrong!

I know it's so easy to get caught up in it but you still gotta be living your life here and now! Stressing and obsessing is not healthy and it can't be healthy for your body. I spent 100 bucks on HPTs that were just a waste of money. I know it's sooo exciting to be trying but I hate to see other women go through so much stress for something that should be so natural and fun!

I just wanted to share my experience not to kill any hopes of people who think they may be pregnant, but I just want to recommend not getting TOO excited until it is really confirmed. Our bodies are tricky, tricky things.

GL to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"