My Very Own BFP After 17 Months

BritAcrossSea

Yellow Bump Turned Pink
Reaction score
Me and my DH have been ttc for 17 long months and I finally got my very first ever :bfp:. I feel so incredibly emotional about it. :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

I'm about 17dpo and decided to poas this morning - only problem was, was that the FR test I had was actually out of date 'cos I'd had it for that long! But, I decided to pee on it anyway and within seconds 2 lines came up and at about the same time I gave a shriek of sheer joy and then burst into tears :dohh:.

I also popped off to Tesco and bought myself a clearblue digital for reassurance (bearing in mind the FR test expired back in June 10) and sure enough after peeing on this, the words "pregnant 2-3 weeks" came up.

I am so overwhelmed. I can't actually believe I'm posting in this section! AND, I can't wait to start throwing up 'cos I don't really have much in the way of symptoms as yet. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that my temps have stayed high past my normal LP I would never have thought to test.

It's such a weird feeling a well though but I'm extremely glad to joining others in their journey and hope many more will join me. xx

Oh! How exciting!!! You deserve it after that long!! Hears to a H&H 9mths!!

Huge congrats hun - so pleased for you :flower:

OMG!!!! I remember you when I first arrived on BNB! Congratulations!!!

Thanks guys for all your congratulations and kind words. For those that are ttc I honestly wish you see your bfp extremely soon also xxx :hugs:

Congrats!!!! Come join us on the first trimester board!

Congratulations :dance:

Hope you have a happy healthy 9 months!! Enjoy it because it fly's by!!

:wohoo:

fab news hunny, congratulations H+H 9months xxx

:hi: congrats, with a bit of luck you wont start throwing up i havent yet nor with my 1st :) have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->