My Very Own BFP After 17 Months

Congratulations. I'm really pleased that all your hard work has paid off for you.

Aww thats brilliant!! I especially love stories like yours...keeps our hope alive :)

Aww thats brilliant!! I especially love stories like yours...keeps our hope alive :)

I see that you've got your HSG booked this month. I totally believe that's what my body needed - a good flush out. Hopefully the same will work for you :thumbup:.

congrats to you, did you have any assistance or did you do it naturally, I am on month 20... shed me some light....please!! xx

I went on to conceive naturally - there is always hope! We'd been under the FS and had all sorts of tests done, with the HSG being my last when I was told that if in 6 months time we hadn't conceived then we would be put on the IVF waiting list. After having the HSG this gave me a right confidence boost 'cos it's hard, as you're no doubt aware, how difficult it is to keep positive about ttc. But it did just happen, I hate to admit but those drs are right, we've just fallen into those that take up to 2 years to conceive.

I hope you get your bfps soon I really do. I do believe though that the waiting has made me so grateful and appreciative though. FX for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->