My wait is over got answers

oobabylocaoo

Reaction score
Well to my surprise I AM PREGNANT, :happydance::happydance::happydance: MY FRIEND CALLED ME IN THE AM AND TOLD ME I WAS PREGNANT, I THOUGHT SHE WAS PLAYING WITH ME SO I DECIDED TO POAS SINCE I HAD 2 MORE FR I REFUSED TO USE LOL. WELL THE LINES WERE CLEAR AS DAY. I WOULD LOVE TO POST MY TEST BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW. SHE IS BRINGING ME MY RESULTS FROM THE BLOOD TEST MONDAY SO I DONT HAVE TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY OUT TO HER. YAAAAAAY WE DID IT, WHEN I DONT KNOW. I BARELY HAD A PERIOD SEP 17TH. I HAD A M/C AND PRAY TO GOD THAT THIS BABY STICKS.
IT'S BEEN 4YRS SINCE I WAS PREGNANT. IM SCARED ALTHOUGH THIS IS WHAT I WANTED BUT VERY HAPPY... WISHING YOU ALL LOTS OF LUCK

:BFP: TOO ALL

Thank you im so excited...... Hope u guys all get what u want

Congratulations
However, I think it states in the forum rules that you aren't allowed to post BFP announcements in the TTC section.

Sorry didn't realize I couldn't tell people on the TTC board that I figured out what was wrong with me n I was prego

I was on ttc and posted there but it keeps saying bfp announcements im new to this and its weird when i look at my post, its not in ttc..... Im use to my old boards and thats been yrs now and so much easier lol.... Ty

congrats hun, happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Well to my surprise I AM PREGNANT, :happydance::happydance::happydance: MY FRIEND CALLED ME IN THE AM AND TOLD ME I WAS PREGNANT, I THOUGHT SHE WAS PLAYING WITH ME SO I DECIDED TO POAS SINCE I HAD 2 MORE FR I REFUSED TO USE LOL. WELL THE LINES WERE CLEAR AS DAY. I WOULD LOVE TO POST MY TEST BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW. SHE IS BRINGING ME MY RESULTS FROM THE BLOOD TEST MONDAY SO I DONT HAVE TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY OUT TO HER. YAAAAAAY WE DID IT, WHEN I DONT KNOW. I BARELY HAD A PERIOD SEP 17TH. I HAD A M/C AND PRAY TO GOD THAT THIS BABY STICKS.
IT'S BEEN 4YRS SINCE I WAS PREGNANT. IM SCARED ALTHOUGH THIS IS WHAT I WANTED BUT VERY HAPPY... WISHING YOU ALL LOTS OF LUCK

:BFP: TOO ALL

Congratulations!

Thank you all for the best wishes yes im praying for this one to stick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->