My Waters Have Broken!! YIKES!

trust me, you won't miss anything, you won't sleep through it!! :rofl:

Im sooo jealous lol not that i would want it now. Can remember like yesterday when my waters went. Although i gushed not trickled. At least you havnt gone over he he. Good luck and dont be scared our bodys are amazing and will get you through it

awww good luck, hopefully things will speed up for you. Keep us updated will you x

Good luck!! Don't feel frightened babe ...you'll do just great!!

Omg what were you doing going to work at 38 weeks pregnant!!!??? Lol

How exciting, i hope mine is early too, good luck honey!!

Good luck! How exciting! Really jealous....I pissed myself last night, but thats because I sneezed haha x

Well I'm still here ... had quite a large 'gush' of waters which soaked through my trousers about 20 minutes ago.
Hubby and I just had some dinner and we're back on the sofa. Did some bouncing on the ball - was going to go and have a walk but we had a really long walk yesterday (which I think started this off) so may run up and down the stairs a few times...!!
Tried to have a snooze but Bubba had a servre bout of hicups :haha:
Keep getting 'tightenings' in lower bump but NO pain yet...dont know if this is the start of contractions - may have to do some panic reading to see what to expect! :shrug:
I'm debating wether or not to watch one born every minute at 9pm! LOL!

aww good luck hun! you was only saying yesterday you was waiting for baby to drop lol :) X

My waters went I think also at 38+1! My contractions started right away though. Did your mw mention expectant management? You don't have to have sn induction tomorrow if you don't want one, there are other options with regular monitoring so it's worth discussing as induction comes with its own set of issues.

Nipple stimulation is supposed to be very good for bringing on contractions so that's worth a go. I'd also recommend trying to have a nap if you can. I went through 35 hours of contractions and had nothing left at the end. I really wish I'd gone back to bed when my waters went but like you i was excited!

Oh and don't forget to eat plenty to keep your energy up. And don't let them do any more internals. They shouldn't be doing them anyway as they increase the risk of infection which is the main reason that induction is offered in the first place.

My waters went I think also at 38+1! My contractions started right away though. Did your mw mention expectant management? You don't have to have sn induction tomorrow if you don't want one, there are other options with regular monitoring so it's worth discussing as induction comes with its own set of issues.

Nipple stimulation is supposed to be very good for bringing on contractions so that's worth a go. I'd also recommend trying to have a nap if you can. I went through 35 hours of contractions and had nothing left at the end. I really wish I'd gone back to bed when my waters went but like you i was excited!

Nope, they didnt really give me the run down so I'm doing my home work now while I'm 'with it!'. Thank god for google!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->