My Waters Have Broken!! YIKES!

:hugs: Really do try nipple stimulation, I've heard amazing things about it! And do ask about expectant management before signing up for induction - you should be fully informed and happy in whichever decision you make.

Hope bubs gets moving before induction but if not best of luck for that will be thinking of you at 4pm x

Hello ladies, thank you for all your lovely messages.

I had a nice long walk with hubby into town and got fitted for some maternity bras so now sorted for those!

Had a lovely shower, shaved my armpits and painted my toe nails...!!

I'm ready to rock and roll but obviously Bubba isnt. Not. A. Sausage.

Waters are still leaking so looks like I've reached the point of no return....it also looks like I'm in for a very, very long night.

I guess this will be the last update now until, well, fingers crossed Bubba is here.....

My family have no idea what's going on as I didnt want to panic everyone.

Thank you for all your support and very kind words & advice... update to follow in due course.

Hope you are all well and enjoying whats left of your pregnancies xxxxxx :hugs:

Best of luck! Remember even with an induction you can still take control and be active and keep on top of things. :hugs:

Oh bless you, am sure it'll go really well and soon you'll get to see your LO! :) Looking forward to the update, but good luck and take care!

BTW I had a fear of being induced, but the last few people I've known to be induced have had a really successful time and it's been really positive, so don't panic!

Hugs xx

Oh! i bet you are in the process of being induced right now!
Good luck hun...can't wait to read your birth story

Goodluck, hope your labour goes well, youll do great :)
Thinking of you, cant wait to read an update xx

Keep your recipts on your bras for when your Milk comes in...as I went up 2 sizes 2 days after giving birth xx

Thank you for all your support ladies, just to let you know that I gave birth to Samson James Adams on Wednesday (2 days after my waters broke) after being induced. He weighed 6 lb 12 ounces and he is just perfect.
I will right up a birth story soon - once my brain has started to work properly again!

:cloud9: x

Congratulations! I hope it all went ok. Exact same weight as my son, born on same day on gestation I think too! :D

Massive congrats to you can't wait to hear all about it and see some piccies :) funnily enough my waters went the next day and I gave birth to Oscar just into Thursday at 00.13! Nearly had the same birthday! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->