My Waters Have Broken!! YIKES!

Aw wow, how exciting! But totally understand the scaredness too...hopefully you'll be able to get a good nights sleep and then tomorrow morning your contractions will start and after a short and sweet labour your lo will be born! ;) How's that for wishful thinking!

Oh and I'd watch OBEM - it might kick start everything! :) xx

My waters went at 7am and didnt really start contracting till 1am the next morning. Get on that birthing ball hunni and watch one born every minute!! You'll be one of the few who can say 'I was in labour with them' xx Ooh and good luck with everything!! xxx

Good luck! Don't be afraid! Your body knows what to do! *Hugs*

Congrats!!!!

Oh my!

How exciting.
Let us know if you start up on your own.
I'm sure you will...most mothers do.

Same as my sis this morning her waters went, she had it confirmed and now this evening she is getting pains in her back and more regularly, though she isnt quite convinced its labour yet bcos no pains in the front, but she must be having a back labour lol

So good luck, you should have your bundle of joy by tmo morn :)

Good luck!! I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for my waters breaking tomorrow as I'm 38+1 then ;)

Ok, not much happening unfortunatley. Gone through about 5 pads in about 5 hours...

I've cleaned the kitchen and hubby has done a bit of hoovering! :dishes:

Just bounced for 45 minutes on the birthing ball and now having my 2nd bit of banana cake (I keep telling myself I'll need the energy!) with some RLT! :coffee:

Bubba is VERY active and has kicked me hard several times!

Looks like I'm not going to miss One Born Every Minute :happydance:

I dont want to be induced :nope: COME ON BUBBA!

good luck hun keep us updated :)

Come onnnnnn baby!!!

So exciting! Good luck, rest as much as you can, and keep us posted.

good luck with your birth. my OH waters broke and she went into labour the next day naturally so hopefully you shall go into labour naturally to :)

Yep! Getting ready for work this morning, bent over to get a towel out of a basket for the shower and I thought - 'God, did I just wee down my leg?!'. Thought nothing of it, got in shower and it felt like I was having a little bit of of a wee there too. Continued getting ready for work - it had then dawned on me that this could be my waters so got a maternity pad out out and put my make up on and blowed dried my hair. All the time I felt like I was having little wees! Had to change pad about 4 times before I got to work and then had quite a big gush at work so called the hospital.
A lady from work took me to the hospital and midwife 'inspected me' and confirmed indeed my waters had broken..hubby had turned up in the meantime all very excited...!
They monitored Bubba for half hour and could see my braxton hicks on the print out which was all good apparantly.
Sent home until things really start to happen - apparantly 85-90% of woman go into natural labour within the first 24 hours of waters breaking. I'm booked in for my induction tomorrow afternoon at 4pm if nothing has happened...
So I'm sitting here like a lemon eating cake and drinking tea and my waters are still trickling....
Havent told anyone yet - we dont want the grandparents panicking just yet...!!
I feel really, really frightened though... xx

Good luck. Hope you have a nice easy labour :)

Reporting in this morning with a very uneventful night... :nope:

Went to bed about 11pm and didnt wake up until 9am this morning :thumbup:

I think I got up twice in the night for a wee (as apposed to my ususal 10 plus trips!) which was absolute bliss...........................

Going for a walk into town in a minute with hubby so fingers crossed that may bring on the contractions (well seeing that nookie is well out of the question now my waters have broken :haha:)

If Bubba has made any effort on the eviction process I'm booked in at 4pm to be induced :cry:

Hope your all well xxxx

Aww at least you got some sleep hun! Have an awesome day :D get to meet your LO soon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->