Registry bit, all in inc paperwork: £177

Venue (Universal) £50 deposit, £4.50 pp buffet (for 60 people) £270

DJ £150

Dress budget £100

Suit budget (he has a suit, but needs shirt and shoes) £50

Clothes for Alex £30

Photographer £600

Cake £50

your little boy is gorgeous! He looks just like my Oh did when he was a baby- which means he'll be a stunner!!!

Right lets try again :lol:
this is essentially a journal, also a place to note down any details, thoughts etc.

Comments and input are always welcome good or bad :)

It'll be a registry wedding, neither of us are religious so that will be the way to go.
The wedding itself will be simple, ill be putting money more into the party afterwards and a decent photographer.

This is the place im hoping we can use for the party afterwards, we use them regularly to eat out and they are fantastic. Theres a full upstairs level with a bar etc and its the perfect size.
https://www.universalbar.co.uk/index.html
Ive emailed them last night asking about prices.

wow! that looks fantastic!!!! very modern! Id love to go to a wedding like that! x

You certainly can stalk :)
No date as of yet, we will be going to te registry office soon for information and see what they have avalaible.

Much love for Universal!! The upstairs would be a great size too, and a nice mix of seating choices etc for people to mingle :)

The website describes them as a bar/restaurant/club so im hopeful they have or will allow a DJ, certainly a must for me! Cant have a party without music :lol:

I've been there before when there was a "do" upstairs, and there was a whole live band carrying their gear up! So definitely room for a DJ :D

Ohhh nice :D

My dad has said if we save up £800 by June then he will match it, since we have a savings thing through Asda that matures in June giving us £800ish then that'll be a certainty :D
So budget so far is £1600!

Woohoo! That's a nice budget :D

So many ways to help keep costs down :) Lots of stuff you can DIY these days, like if you were wanting table arrangements and stuff like that!

I got *so* much stuff on the internet for my wedding, as it was so much cheaper! Had balloons on the tables instead of flowers, and my flowers are made of silk (so I still have them without having the hassle of freeze-drying etc!)

That venue is lovely!

Definitely look for stuff on ebay when you start buying, much cheaper xx

Yay! Can i stalk too please?! :blush:

Venue is fab btw!

Oh and ebay is a MUST for keeping wedding costs down! :thumbup:

OOooh I never realised yous were getting married congrats!

Also cant believe how big your boy is now :| where does the time go :)

Will be stalking :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->