• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My wedding babble thread **Pictures now added**

if the venue is £50 for under 60 people thats still a frickin BARGAIN! And for exactly what you want its just perfect...

we didnt want overly fancy food either, we are down to earth people and just want food we love! We're having steak pie, bacon baguettes etc...

Looks like the wedding will be going ahead, its everything you were after! :happydance:

Just need the money :lol: Its held up in a company savings thing right now untill June we think. Trying to find out when itll get paid out.

same here twiggles... chilli con carne etc. Big up the comfort food!

Fab news on the venue prices, those food costs are amazing xx

The £4.50 buffet includes a tray of chilli and rice for £60 :D

that's even better hun, you won't find a better deal elsewhere x

new stalker :wave:

Venue and food prices sound brill!!!!!!!!

Also the DJ option till 3am also good, alot of places have a kick out at 1am :D
x

AG I always thought you were already married :blush: :dohh:

I'm looking forward to following your journey! :flower: xx

ours is licensed to play untill 1am because of our venue. Dull really, but there we go- I plan to be in such a state, Ill have to be dragged upstairs by then anyway, so I wont be worried haha! x

My bridesmaid has been asked and said yes! :D

Shes a stalker of this thread ;)

Something that ive been thinking about since getting details for the venue, how can i balance things out right that i can enjoy myself with the party but be respectful of Alex being there too?

Are you planning to stay to the end of the party or leave early ;) ?

For mine I'm planning on having MIL or mother looks after the LO's until their bedtime - dont want to disrupt them too much and their routines, so they will probably be gone by 8pm anyway. Then will stay a couple extra hours before retiring :winkwink:

yay on bridesmaid!

:)

We found that we barely saw the kids at all on the day! Not out of choice, but there was a lot of family and friends about who helped look after them. Caitlin was up later than us :haha: We went ot bed around 10.30/11pm (I'd been up since 5!) and Caitlin was still dancing at 11.30 :lol: xx

Humm, to be honest i think there will be so many people around- babysittign will be a shared responsibility. Your family will appreciate that you need the day for yourselves xx

I agree ^^

We're not having Claire at our reception/dinner. :blush: She's so "Mommy mommy mommy" that she'd never leave me alone and I want the day to ourselves. Horrid Mom I am. :angelnot: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->