My wedding babble thread **Pictures now added**

Not sure if they'll give you your deposit back hun but you look lurrrrverly! hehe xx

Ours was a non refundable deposit, so I'm inclined to agree with HB :( You never know tho!

Love the dress, the detailing is gorgeous and looks fab on you! :thumbup:

Its only £50 so not a major loss, they never said it was non refundable in the email ;)

You may well get it back then ;) You have a new stalker btw :haha:

I figured :lol:

Will do more of an update when i dont have 101 things to do :dohh:
We didnt just go dress shopping yesterday..

The dress looks AWESOME!!! :cloud9: Love love love it!

Yeah if you haven't signed anything then they *should* give you your deposit back. Does this mean that the date of the wedding might change if you have to find another spot? Or are places over there easy to come by? I hope you find something that is right up your alley!!!

:wohoo: That's awesome! I live in a city too, but definitely not easy to find stuff at all. I was cutting it close trying to book somewhere 9 months in advance back in December.

:happydance:

Really?
Ive not had any probs so far with getting things booked. Well other than a snooty dress shop that needed 5 months notice min for a dress and wouldnt let me try anything on!

Its bruuuutal here! It was one of the main reasons why I had to back away from my original place. It wasn't booked for the weekend but any of the cheaper places for catering that would've made it feasible to book there were already taken. By like a year in advance!

How many people is considered "normal" in attendance over there? I keep seeing everyone's threads and its like 40,50,60 people or so. Our guest list is over 120 at the moment. :blush:

For the party mine is about 40 people, but i dont have a very big familyt or friend circle here

Can I just say that the photos just do not do that dress justice. Kaz looked a gazillion times better in reality. I was competing with a brilliant beam of sunlight which was being really inconvenient in where it fell :rofl:

I think the dress is stunning! Do you have the make/model #? You can always post the link to the designer website, they always have better pictures. Its beautiful though, I love it!!!

I don't have a big family/friends here either. This is mainly P's side. I have issues with it though as P is adamant on inviting people that I don't even know their last name!!! Its all the tit-for-tat... he went to their wedding 10 years ago so wants to invite them to ours. :dohh:

Its annoying me tbh. But this isn't the spot for me to rant about it, its your wedding journal and I am so excited for you!!!! :wohoo:

https://www.philcollinsbridal.co.uk/pcbridal_gallery01.html
Second row, first two pictures :)

I was wondering about where this journal went when you put you'd got your dress on fb!!

Woo! Dress is lovely, the detailing is so you! Look how it matches your tattoo! Perfect :flower:

new stalker:)

Your dress is stunning, i hope you get a new venue sorted soon

I'll say it again, the dress is stunning hun! The detailing is so beautiful!

I was wondering about where this journal went when you put you'd got your dress on fb!!

Woo! Dress is lovely, the detailing is so you! Look how it matches your tattoo! Perfect :flower:

The tattoo we were thinking of glitzing it up a bit for the day, a few crystals and glitter added in :D

Dress is boooootiful hun :hugs:

Tiff - we had 102 day and 170-odd night. That's a pretty big wedding by UK standards (although in our corner of Scotland it's normal, we don't have much to do through the long dark winters but breed :haha:) I would say the average is about 80 day, with maybe another 40-50 at night xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->