My wedding planner, 20-08-2016

Absolutely stunning dress !!!

I will post a picture of mine. Lol. It's all coming around too fast now!. X

What are you ladies going with for your table decorations x

I'm doing DIY centre pieces, and the hotel will set the rest up. Not doing anything spectacular lol! I've made some comic book roses and will put them in a fish bowl with clear stones x

Ohh ive seen the comic roses. There Fab !! .
Still lots to organise eekk !!.
How your plans coming along

Hey ladies! Took a few days off to focus on my sisters wedding at the weekend. I've honestly never been to such an amazing wedding in my life! She had hired a carousel which was a hit... Especially for the big kids 😂 :haha: so now back home and recovering and getting back into the swing of things.

So I'm looking at gifts for the groom box. I want to get him a pocket watch and have it engraved but I'm not sure what to have. Any suggestions?

I got the pocket watch ordered, I've had 'Steven
Ti amerò fino alla fine dei tempi
20/08/2016
Engraved. It means 'I will love you until the end of time' in Italian, the only reason I chose Italian is because he's not big on PDA :haha: ordered some personalised sweet favours too. Slowly but surely getting there. How are you girls getting on?

Carousel sounds Amazing !!

I've never heard of a grooms box... Going to look into this..
Pocket watch is a lovely gift. Especially love the engraving.

I've ordered my table covers etc ... Been getting some quotes for flowers and a photographer... My invitations are amazing lol.. Just need to sort out the menu to go in them before posting.

Are you ladies having a sit down meal or buffet..?? We are having a three course meal starting around 5/5.30 . My mum keeps saying what if people are hungry later on in the night bla blah ? We only have the function room until 11p.m. Would you put extra food on later in the evening...I swear she just says these things just to annoy me sometimes lol. I'm against doing more food arghhh. Opinions on this ladies ?

We are having a sit down meal at 4 and then hot bacon and sausage sarnies with chips coming out around 9PM for evening guests and obviously anyone who is still hungry from the meal. The only reason being it's in our package which was a fantastic deal. I don't know what we would do otherwise xxx

We are having a sit down 2 course meal and having a buffer later in the evening but we have the room till 1am! What you could do is, aroung 9pm, cut your cake and serve it to your guests with tea or coffee. Saves in having to pay out more money x

Were not inviting evening guests just all our immediate family for the meal few drinks afterwards.

Mmm love the bacon sarnies lol.

That's a brilliant idea Stevensmummy. Definitely doing that. Thanks ladies!.

Looks like I could be one BM down... Makes it worse than its someone who is supposed to be one of my MOH! Not sure what her problem is but she's blocked me from all forms of social media for a second time! First time I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she said her phone had messed up.

Oh no that's awful. . Wonder what her problem is. Just keep going with your plans not worth stressing over. Bit strange though if you have not fallen out..

Im so sick of the drama with my wedding people just trying to cause trouble by talking too much basically shit steering lol... my sister is livid that shes not my MOH but hasnt once asked about the wedding!!.

Ive bought my flower girl dresses on sale from BHS. There blush pink so had to rethink my bridal flowers lol xx

Oh, let's see the dresses 😊 I'm lucky that no one has just assumed they're part of the wedding party.

My ex MOH (yep it's official, she doesn't want the role, or to be a BM) got into contact. Will give a brief overview later when I'm back home.

In other news ...100 days to go!!!!! :happydance:

Will post a picture of the dresses !.

Oh dear that's terrible. Least you know where you stand with her now though.

Are you giving out gifts to your parents and in laws at your reception?.

Woop woop for 100 days sooo exciting/stressful lol

Here is the link to the dress .
https://m.bhs.co.uk/h5/product?productId=22406742

looks soo cute on my DD . Looking at getting the blush butterfly shoes or an ivory pair of shoes. What would you go with lol .. xx

I'm not sure about gifts for parents and inlaws if in honest. I'm thinking of flowers at least but due to planning a full wedding in 4 month, money is super tight! We will buy gifts after the wedding though.
Yeah my ex MOH said she had sent me a text message explaining why she didn't want to be MOH anymore but I didn't get it. I told her I would have been OK with that i was more annoyed that she had blocked me, told her the invite is still there for her if she wants to come as a guest but if I'm honest I don't think she will show. Ah well!

Loooove the dress! Lovely colour too! I would maybe go with the blush shoes to match

Not much done on the wedding front. Picked the wording for our invites and my sister should be starting them on Sunday. 3 month today!! Also our youngest birthday today. Will need to upload some pics later .

How are you all getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"