My wedding planner, 20-08-2016

We are also going with flowers etc just for our parents. Going to buy a little keepsake for the bridal party Nothing too expensive!.

Oh no what a shame. Least you know were you stand with her now. Should have just been straight with you... but march on. Who are you having as MOH now??.

We are slowly getting replies from our invitations! So exciting . Hope your youngest had a good birthday!!.

My flower girl shoes arrived . We went with the blush. Look amazing. Also bought my weddingshoes love them!. Booked my hair and make up too!. I just need a veil!.

We are currently organising the order of service. We are having a mass with communion etc.

What are you having for your entrance music??.

Hope your plans going well... getting sooo close !! Xx

Im struggling to find a blush dress for DD2 who will be 9 months by the time wedding comes. Any ideas where to look !??

Where are you located? I was looking for a dress for my grad ball and was in BHS yesterday, they had some lovely dresses!

Luckily I had 2 MoH. The one who dropped out was signing the register and the other was doing the hen do. The other girl is like a sister and is more than happy to take the other responsibilities on. I'm honestly so lucky to have her ❤️

Iam in the UK (North West). I've looked online at BHS . Most dresses start from 12/18 months... maybe I need to look at party dresses lol.

Oh wow that's amazing very lucky to have her. Hopefully no more dramas for you!. . Full steam ahead !.

I bought my wedding favour boxes today ... that's all on the wedding front lol... x

Oooo i am north west too Babybump, where abouts are you? xxx

I never even noticed dress sizes, just seen the blush pink dress and you came into my mind! hope that doesn't sound weird lol :blush:

more drama to add, my dad fell out with his brother and mum and they've now decided they wont be coming to the wedding!! pissed me off a bit because the only reason we didn't get married abroad is because I know my gran and uncle don't travel well so we decided local would be better suited. bit gutted if I'm honest but I cant force people to come. we are also moving a few days after the wedding so this would be our last opportunity for a long while to have all our family together! here's hoping they sort it out before then and in time to do my table plans.

Anyhoo, not done much more regarding the wedding, my mum has been putting some bridesmaid flowers together, I'm off to hers tomorrow to make some comic book roses for our centrepieces and for on the cake. need to order a new birth certificate for me as mine looks like an ancient relic that has been buried for thousands of years... I'm not even joking!

going to add a few pics, one is my collage of birthday pics of my youngest since the day he was born <3 cant believe he is 3 all ready!!

other picture is of my sister and my oldest at my sisters wedding a few weeks ago. her photographer was amazing!! pics look fantastic!

last pic is of me at my graduation ball on Thursday there! was an awesome night! despite having a massive hole at my bum on my dress that was noticed before phoning a taxi! to make matters worse, I had no sewing kit so had to patch it up with a load of safety pins! thankfully there was no flashing

hope youre all well and wedding planning is going well.

8 weeks yesterday to my hen do and 12 weeks today to my wedding!! time sure is flying

Attachments

• 13015478_652078431612581_854922917459650034_n.jpg
    13015478_652078431612581_854922917459650034_n.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 13238982_651934468293644_2390524292698562277_n.jpg
    13238982_651934468293644_2390524292698562277_n.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 13315357_654745401345884_5882195336828966375_n.jpg
    13315357_654745401345884_5882195336828966375_n.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
Lol not weird at all considering I seen the comic book roses on dont tell the bride or something like that and you came to mind...lmao too much time on here I think!.

Oh no!.. thats just awful... is there no chance they will patch things up before the wedding?!. People are so selfish at times. Ohh you've definitely got your hands full with a house move too!!. I hope they sort it out in time for your big day!.

Ohh id love to see a picture of your comic book roses...

You can get a birth certificate in around a week now I think. I had to get a new one too.. Have you booked to give notice yet?.

Hahha im glad to hear there was no flashing.. you look beautiful. Pictures are soo cute !!.

I've bought my wedding centerpieces just got to add my own bling to them!!. Also just found out good ole Royal Mail have not delivered some of my invitations... so fuming about that!!.

Time is going wayyy too fast!! Xx

Nah they're all stubborn, there's like no chance of it happening. I've messaged them to make sure they're positive they wont be coming so I can make use of their seats and they've confirmed. Ah well.

I've added a picture of my centre pieces, the comic roses don't look to great but I've found a new template I'm going to try and see if they look any better that way.

Also ordered my flowers, just going for artificial flowers and other things i have to do is order bridesmaid dresses and sort out kilt hire.

Oh also went to give notice on Friday. its getting so close!! :happydance:

slowly but surely getting there. How are you guys getting on?

Oh well there loss !!. There is no picture attached....

Soo exciting when you give notice. Feels like its so much more real.

Been a lot of people bitching about me in the family. Telling people lies . Just general back stabbing . Which was making some family members not want to come. All came back to my sister just being jealous and vicious so I ended up uninviting her to my daughters christening in July . My hen night and the wedding. Im a bit disappointed with her and doubt there will be any way back from this now...

Other than that drama ... ive not done much lol... going to get my dress hemmed on Saturday.. MIL bought my wedding jewellery today as my something new. We are still going through the service.

tonight I am going to do my name place cards .. still loads to do and its only 9 weeks !!

Not sure why the pictures didn't attach, I've probably done it wrong lol! will try again.
It's funny how the closer it comes to the wedding more drama occurs lol! makes me wish we had just gone off on our own. At least all the drama will be gone or unimportant in no time.
Thankfully I don't have to do placecards, my venue will be doing that. Also got my invites made, well a few left to do and finally get them out lol! most people have been made aware that they're invited and will be coming but its nice to make it official.

When is your hen do? you all set for that? did you manage to get another blush dress for your daughter?

Attachments

• 13502118_666267010193723_65829227954357847_n.jpg
    13502118_666267010193723_65829227954357847_n.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image1 (1).jpg
    image1 (1).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 8
We have had no more dramas thankfully... I know one will pop up though.

Love your invitations and centrepieces very different !..

My hen night is on 13 August ... I've no idea what's happening MOH is organising it . It's all a surprise !. When is yours?

Not managed to find a dress yet.. Thinking of ordering the smallest size and taking it to a seamstress to alter ...

Oh that's a really good idea! That way you'll definitely have one and shouldn't be too much of an issue to get one altered. Have you tried eBay?

My hen weekend is the 22nd and the 23rd of July. My MOH is organising it too. I figured if I let her take over then it means I don't have to make any decisions and have one less thing to worry about lol

Well my plan for the dress has gone down the drain lol.. All the blush dresses have sold out ... on the hunt again. Oh not tried Ebay good idea thanks! .. eeek times running out. !!.

We still have a coach and photographer to sort out! Left that to OH to deal with lol .

How's your planning coming along now? X

Aw no! Sounds like a nightmare!!! Hopefully you get something sorted!

We paid off the rest of the venue yesterday and bought our rings. I don't think we have much left to do now except pay off kilts but they will be paid for when we pick them up. Will need to upload a picture of Lewis in his kilt, bloody adorable!

Your so organised ..

We are going ring shopping when OH has a few days off later this month. Hes not a jewellery wearer so hes getting a cheap one for the day. Extra money going on mine lol.. What kind of rings did you pick? .

Getting so close now. Starting to get nervous! X

Yeah Steven is the same! He went for a sterling silver ring. He doesn't really wear jewellery so he's not too excited lol! I went for a white gold one which is actually classed as an eternity ring in their catalogue lol oh well. I had to order mine ASAP because I'm a size 'i' they always have to order mine in. Mine won't come until the 12th of August x

Ooooo my birthday! I am having white gold and OH is having titanium xx

Ohh I am so excited to go ring shopping OH won't be best pleased haha.

Least it's a ring you really like anyways . I am not keen on any wedding rings I have seen may look in that section lol. I am worried now as I also hav really thin fingers ..hope not leaving it too late to order them

Going into town tomorrow . DD2 is getting christened at the end of the month so I need something to wear. Also going to look for a dress for her for the wedding ..wish me luck with that!.

Not much happening on the wedding front eeek!. How's your planning ?!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->