My wee boy has the chickenpox :-(

elainegee

Reaction score
I thought i was going to get away with it. My daughter had the chickenpox and still has the spots however they are dried up and dead now.

This morning while changing his nappy he had two blister spots inside his wee bum cheeks and many more dotted around his wee body.

i go back to work on the 27th April, i guess i could say i have been lucky they have both got it before i go back. I know what my wee girl is like, i am not looking forward to a grumpy wee baby, he is normally so content but i can only imagine it will get worse as the spots come out and it irritates him.

Did anyone's child get the chickenpox and wasn't really effected by the spots ? x

awwww i hope he feels better soon my two are yet to get it!! we should have a poxparty lol!

My baby boy is nearly 9 weeks old and he has just got chicken pox, he is covered in them from head to toe. He has a temperature, and is more sleepy but other than that i don't think they are bothering him too much. It helps that he doesn't know how to scratch yet xx

Hope your baby gets well soon xx

Aaron doesn't have chickenpox, but does have a chest infection bless him - usually such a happy baby but hes constantly crying and coughing and can't sleep because of it, so has horrible red puffy eyes :(
hope your LO doesn't get poorly with it - make such you get some scrath mitts!

Aww poor lad :hugs: Better that he gets it now than when he's older though.

thanks you! He isnt up or down with it, its everyone around him saying, oh poor wee soul, lol

He is totally covered in fact i think he is worse than my daughter is. But he's ok at present and doesnt seem to be too irritated by them xx

My LO had chicken pox and he dealt really well! my 4 year old had them and she KNEW she was poorly and felt a bit sorry for her self but charlie just got on with it :) Sounds like hes coping well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->